Prologue

Warning : spoilers included. I recommend that you guys watch the movie first before proceeding.

Where to watch? Go search 123 movie ejen ali the movie and click the first option. And voila!

-------------------
-----------------------------
-------------------

Ali's P.O.V.

"Focus!" a female voice yelled over to me as I dodged an incoming hovering droid's attack, I took out 2 spin tops and whipped the sides for them to zoom off and smash onto the hovering droids on pursuit. When I saw the spin tops recalling back to me. I whipped the titanium rope and whisked the two spin tops to smash against the nearby hovering droids. It has been a few months after I decided to use my late mother's weaponry than my own, these things give me more of an advantage than the yoyo.

"I already am!" I shouted over to Alicia as I dodged the red lasers that nearly made contact with me, but I dodged them with ease while smashing one of the spin tops over the hovering droids. Yet a humanoid droid took notice of me and used his laser gun over at me, I did a roll over to the left side to dodge it and used my aero shoes as I ran over to the said humanoid droid and swiped my feel over to make it trip and smashed the spin top over its head to make it malfunction, the other spin top resting on my elevated elbow just like how my mother used to. Doing this lessens my grief from mom's death, I feel as if she's right here when I use her old stuff.

I gave out a sigh of exhaustion and wiped the sweat from my forehead, that's right, I no longer use I.R.I.S. since last time, I was almost controlled by it. It turns out, the living consciousness in I.R.I.S. is a corrupted data file in override mode which overdraws my mother's data. M.A.T.A. gave me a chance to properly use I.R.I.S. again but after the events of Mission: Neo, I surrendered I.R.I.S. I have realized that it's the time where I rise from my own feet and stop relying on I.R.I.S. I be better, I know that I can be a super-agent with just my own actions and training. I.R.I.S. did cause my mother's death as well, it's best that I stay away from I.R.I.S. now since I am happy for what I am with now. If I want to be a super-agent by my own means and strength then I have to let I.R.I.S. go...

"Tsk, you're always absent minded." I snapped out of my thoughts when Alicia pushed my shoulder, gaining my attention as I glanced around seeing all the robotic scraps and mess in the arena. I forgot to take in mind that we're only training, I'm still getting used to using my new weapon and having no I.R.I.S. I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck before looking over at Alicia whom seem already annoyed by the fact that I really have things to think about.

"Sorry..." I mumbled and followed her out of the arena, Agent Geetha was monitoring our training by that time since Agent Dayang did mention that I need more supervision since I am really new to this new weaponry and no I.R.I.S. knowing that I have been used to my yoyo and I.R.I.S. for so many years now. It makes me kind of ashamed knowing that Agent Dayang and Agent Geetha are giving me more special attention. It's a good thing that the other agents in the academy no longer thinks of me in such way like how they did before. Nepotism am I right?

I went over the control module where Ejen Geetha was, she was analyzing the data that she gained based from the video and system analysis. I could see her furrow her brows in deep focus as she analyzes every single move that I make in the recordings. I don't think she's happy...

"First of all, great improvement on Alicia's performance. Even after everything that you have been through, I can see how your reflexes are never rusty. I can't say that you need anymore room for improvement because I am greatly satisfied." She smiled and gave Alicia a thumbs up, Alicia gave a nod of acknowledgement. I know Alicia, she will always be the greatest, in everything, and even in my eyes. Even I can't step above her level of talent. I guess being trained by the General since birth is actually a great advantage.

But I tensed when I felt her eyes drawn to me, her smile shifted into a disappointed frown. I braced for what words she will release onto me.

"Ali... you are always in daze, distracted, absent minded... please meet me by my office later in the afternoon, I mean it." She then stood up and walked off with her hands behind her back, I felt a heavy feeling over my chest as she walks off, Alicia glancing over to me with a sigh.

"Ali, you know I understand you when it comes to your family issues but please, if we were in a real mission then who knows if you'd end up like Viktor? I can't protect you forever, I.R.I.S. isn't here to protect you, stop disappointing M.A.T.A with your performance." I simply looked down as she left as well, it has been like this for quite a few days now. I'm still adjusting to this new scenario that I'm in, I don't have the ability to work like usual due to these changes.

Besides, it's been a year since Viktor died and Alicia and I were 'supposedly' together, but it doesn't seem like that way. I know that she isn't knowledgeable in this kind of scenario but she could at least show me some support than to turn her back on me...

Well... she always turns her back at me when I fail at times...

I sighed and went over to the Tekno's workroom, right now, I'm still at the academy. General said that I need to train her for quite sometime for the sake of the certain changes going on. I was in luck to see Khai there, working some upgrades for R.O. even if it wasn't summer yet, they are permitted to go onto self-training with the others or go do some productive... anything. Well, I guess Khai chose to do some upgrades on R.O. I wonder if he still attends school when he's already a techie genius?

Unlike me who still can't fix a simple communicator without the aid of I.R.I.S. does that make me a useless Tekno Agent now? Since the only reason why I became a Tekno is because of wielding I.R.I.S.

I sighed once again and sat beside him, resting my head on my right palm while resting my elbows on the table. I guess Khai obviously noticed my actions and set his screwdriver down. Before he could ask me anything, I already replied.

"Khai, did I really become useless after surrendering I.R.I.S....?" I questioned and let out a sigh, I've been sighing this morning and it just shows how miserable I feel right now. It's like I really am useless like they say I am. Even Alicia thinks so.

"You're not, you just need more training and focus. I mean, I do see you spacing out every once in a while. But with more training, you can be as good as Alicia one day, she's your girlfriend, isn't she? Shouldn't she be training with you?" he questioned, as much as I'd love to train with her, I just feel like she's getting more and more annoyed by my performance. Just like earlier when she turned away from me. I'm happy that she's recovering fine and her performance getting increasingly good day by day but still. I feel like I'm only dragging her down...

"I'd rather not talk about it..." I mumbled under my breath and laid my head down on the table on my folded arms. I could feel how he stood from his seat after sometime soon.

"Don't feel so down, we all have been on that point in life where we feel utterly useless, but it doesn't mean that we are useless. Trust me, just keep training and focus on the task at hand. You'd be surprised by how well you'll improve." He smiled as he patted my back for encouragement, I couldn't help but give off a smile.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll talk to her about this, besides, with you and the others on my back, I can do anything!" I smiled and got down from my seat and rushed out the automatic doors, best I train more before Agent Geetha talks to me. I don't want to be a burden after all...

-----------------------

------------------------------------------

Hello my peeps! The first chapter – prologue is here! Anyways I want to encourage you guys to check out my other book in sofanovel.com called "Her Pride Belongs to the CEO". It's already completed! I hope you guys can take the leisure of your time to come check it out :> I need a lot of your support.

Anyhow sorry for not writing so often. I got distracted by a bunch of stuff like school, housework, MLBB, and this game called 'growtopia' yeah, I get busy with so much stuff...

How's the prologue btw? What are your insights about this sequel? Wonder what will happen? Who knows, maybe our dear readers can guess it out and get a shout out on the next chapter!

Hehe a new journey is ahead ...