Chapter 15

Normal P.O.V.

It was silent, very silent indeed as Agent Rizwan and Ali made their way to the private wards. Agent Rizwan could take note on how excited the boy was to 'meet' her. But he himself was doubting.

Perhaps, he should report this to the General first and let him decide on what to do? Or should he just let things happen, go with the flow?

"Agent Rizwan, are we there yet?" the young tekno questioned, gazing up at the man who seemed to be in deep thought. He snapped out of his collage of thoughts to glance down at the young tekno whose eyes were beaming with expectation.

Agent Rizwan cleared his throat. "Almost." He presumed.

The young tekno gave a bright, innocent smile before looking forward. Agent Rizwan lightly bit his tongue and walked forward, stopping himself from thinking about unnecessary things because his concern for now should be with the young tekno.

As his footsteps grew heavy, he stood in front of the metallic sliding door which led to one of the private wards itself. A yellow, neuro symbol was placed on the very top center of the door to indicate which pillar does the patient belong to, which signified Alicia.

The man took a deep breath before raising his hand, palm spread open for the scanner to verify his identity. The green hue of the scanner lightly took his biometrical data as the indicator's red light turned green, allowing him entry as the metallic door slid open.

Agent Rizwan was still reluctant to enter yet Ali took a small peak, his eyes gazing towards a certain girl who seemed to be taking a nap, facing away from them. He had the sudden urge to just rush in and hug the girl but he didn't do so, in his mind, he doesn't know who she is.

Or even what is his relation to the girl?

Agent Rizwan cleared his throat. "Well, um... she's resting, maybe we should visit her later?" he suggested, but the young tekno seems to be hesitating whether to agree with the man like he's supposed to. But Ali felt as if he needs to go in and confront the girl for some reason.

He doesn't know who she is, but his body tells him that he knows her dearly.

"Ali?" Agent Rizwan called out after seeing that the boy wasn't moving, the boy was too engrossed in his thoughts while staring at the girl who slept. A part of Ali wants to rush in and hug her but he knew, he doesn't know anything. He doesn't want to scare her or anything especially if he knows nothing.

The girl might be his sister, his relative, his friend. He doesn't know who she is to him but one thing's for sure, they must be really close for his body to remember it's actions and act the way it's acting. He didn't feel like that when he interacted with Agent Rizwan and Agent Geetha. All that were... as if they aren't really... that special to him.

But when he saw her, his body wanted to rush to the girl and engulf her in his arms. He doesn't know why but... he just feels that the body remembers her even though his memories doesn't. it really confuses him so much that he couldn't explain it.

"Ali." Agent Rizwan spoke, sterner than before.

The young tekno snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at his mentor sheepishly. "O-oh, sorry, what were you saying?" he questioned, a sheepish smile over his face as he rubbed the back of his head.