Chapter 10

P.S. Sorry this is kind of short, I have many things to do UwU as well as my new original story, I will edit my old stories here in Wattpad once I get the time. For now, bare with my first drafts of failure. xD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Normal P.O.V.

"I never expected that the situation would escalate to this point..." Agent Karya mumbled under his breath, though loud enough for the other occupants of the area to hear.

it was a few hours later when the group returned to the Academy, the students went to whatever plans they have while the mentors and adult agents went to the main control are. It seemed as Agent Karya decided to hold an immediate meeting after the adults have arrived. Although the situation was quite serious for the heavy tension, the four mentors including Rizwan and the General stood in silence while awaiting for Karya's next words.

"In a matter of two hours, Komeng and his gang managed to wipeout the whole warehouse without alerting the defense systems. It seems to me that there is someone who is helping them, someone who knows the system too well." He spoke, whilst placing his fingers under his chin in deep thought. It was notable that Agent Geetha and Agent Bakar exchanged glances.

"Jenny?" Agent Bakar suggested, earning a few glances of disapproval from the others.

"No, ever since the fall of Quatro, the Numeroz have been lying very low these days, almost no signs of their existence. But it is suspected that the person behind Komeng and his gang is none other than the former vice leader of the Beta Tower, Vikram." General Rama announced earning a few astonished and rather surprised expressions from the group of adults.

"Vikram? Wasn't he detained ever since Mission: Neo?" questioned Agent Rizwan, whom seemed to be observing the situation entirely from the beginning, yet it was strangely phenomenal that the person they ought to detain years back managed to escape, and Rizwan never noticed it until now.

"We don't know how he managed to get out, but the supply of Azurium has been decreasing in a rapid phase, it is still unknown if Vikram is the person behind it. After all, he should have gotten himself some supporters whom are still part of the Beta Tower." A sigh left General Rama's lips as he explained, Dato' Othman didn't really gave him rest after finding out about Vikram's disappearance. And the fact that the supply of Azurium has been dissipating really fast that it's suspectable that some of the supply are being used for unauthorized means. Plus, he gained a report a while ago that the supply of Azurium for Pinggiran has been decreasing in batches, and no one could give the General a direct reason why.