Chapter 12

Normal P.O.V.

"Ali...?" Alicia whispered, eyes widened as she rushed over to the broken rails and looked down on the sea, not a noise more to be heard after the mechabot exploded.

"ALI!!" Tears began forming in the corners of her eyes, as she made her futile attempt to call out to him in the sea, in hopes to see him trying to swim back to the ship but none, she saw nothing. Only mere ripples of calming waves were visible in her peripheral view.

"Move aside!" a familiar voice yelled out as the figure pushed the neuro agent aside and jumps off the broken deck. A loud splash was evident as he dived down, Alicia could only watch in worry as ripples of water was the only thing left in his wake.

Moon stumbled beside the neuro female, grasping her left arm due to an injury while keeping the mechabot busy moments ago. The female merely sat down on the metallic flooring and glanced over at Moon who knelt down beside her.

"Are you alright?" she questioned, yet the neuro female stayed quiet, abruptly rubbing her tears away with her arm. "I'm okay... but..." she spoke, glancing over to the calming ripples of the ocean waves, not a sign to be seen of their existence.

A sudden pang of guilt throbbed inside her chest, the sickening feeling of pure worry and anxiousness. Doubled by the feeling of guilt, for she hasn't been treating him like how she should've done. She knew that in all occasion, no matter how drastic the situation would be, that tekno agent would always be there for her rescue, even if it means risking his own life to secure her own.

"Don't worry, you know Agent Rizwan. He'll save Ali, no matter what." She encouraged, yet the neuro agent kept gazing over the gentle waves of the ocean.