Well in some ways, I miss him to, even if I hardly know him. I guess once you actually find your soulmate, its hard to not miss them, or not worry about them.

I suppose at some point I passed out, because when I woke up, it was pitch black out with the only light being from the small fairy lights dangling around door outlines, and the moon outside. I wasn't going to lie, with it so late and quiet, this place almost seemed normal, not implying they're not normal, this is their normal, not mine.

I sighed, sometimes I wonder why I think at all. Well I think about why I think at all a lot huh?

"Pst"

Huh? I turn to where the voice came from and see GS.

"Uh, what's up?"

She smiles "just sayin hi, this is all still pretty new huh?"

I nod, she wasn't wrong. "So..."

I didn't really know what to talk about so I glanced down at my ring, Green, that's nice. "Have you met your soulmate?" Glitchscreen asks probably noticing I was looking down at the ring.

"Yeah...yeah I have"

"That's sweet-"

"Shhhhh"

We both look over to a blanket wrapped someone, who I identified as Moxi as her mask was messely hanging onto her face.

"Sorry?" GS said Questionably.

"To late im up now"

She sat up and burritoed her way over to us the fastest a burrito can.

"What're they like?" Moxi asked adding to out conversation.

"He's...nice? I don't know, we didn't chat very long, how about you to?"

Glitchscreen shurgged, "i haven't found them yet, for all they know I'm dead..."

Moxi seemed kinda empathetic and nodded "I've met mine"

"Ooo what're they like?" GS asked.

We seemed like a bunch of teenage girls at a sleepover.

"Well he's dead now, but we met my first year of highschool, we were together for a while, he wasn't exactly what I expected, it didn't last very long"

We nodded "I Thought the soulmate was like, the true one" I said shaking my head a little "not exactly I guess, sometimes they are soul bound but take advantage of such facts, kinda curel huh?"

We nodded again.

"Have you tried to find them Glitchy?" Moxi asked GS, I'm guessing Glitchy is a nickname.

"Yes and no, before I was excited ro know I could find my soul bound but at the same time scared,now I'm flat out terrified, if I find them they know I'm dead, what then? They'll see me and think them self insane."

"Fair point I suppose" Moxi replied.

I nodded again. I didn't know she was dead but then again, I probably should've, well no, I shouldn't have because that isn't exactly expected.

"Hopefully this war thing turns out right and you can go back to try and bound with your soulmate, hang out with your pals, aye Monarch?" Moxi said looking over to me.

I nodded hesitantly before sighing, "What if...in the long run I ended up staying here?" I ask.

That seemed to make Moxi and Glitchy kinda sit straight before Glitchy responded in a hush tone, "Hun, trust me, you shouldn't stay here..."

Moxi nodded and added "really, the moment you can leave, do so."

I was confused. "Why?"

Moxi shook her head "don't worry bout that right now kid, you've only been here a few days, tell us bout you're self maybe"

Guess I'll scratch at that topic later...
But till then, I nodded a little.

"Well before I was kinda summoned here, I was a hitman, of sorts,"

"That's pretty cool"Glitchy said smiling.

"Yeah..and my best friends name is Chole, she's awesome, met her soulmate not to long ago, I don't really approve but what can I do" I continued, honestly, I don't like Alex, he doesn't give off any good vibes.

"Oooooh mom mode Monarch?" Moxi cooed laughing a little.

"Pft you frist Moxi" I laughed back.

Moxi shrugged "I suppose you're not wrong"

"OH I have idea!" Glitchscreen said basically bouncing in her spot.

Me and Moxi.both hummed, ready to hear this, great idea.

"What if we met your friends!?"

I couldn't read Moxi's expression but she seemed to be contemplating the idea.

"As long as we aren't caught not doing our jobs or something I'm in, Monarch?"_

I smiled, I did miss Chloe. I nodded.

"Sure, they'd love to meet you"

Ok one, I an so very, very, VERY sorry to keep you guys waiting for an update and for how short it is. I had an entire idea panned for this chapter and then i got pretty busy with family and school and I'm trying to work to get some extra cash so that I can finish the basement in my home so that it can sound proof it later for streams and I really wanna paint the walls but i have to get permission so I'm waiting on that and I'm trying to work on my art stuff but that's also being held back. I know i shouldn't be sorry but I am. Hope you enjoyed and have a nice day/night! Also, have some art.

 Hope you enjoyed and have a nice day/night! Also, have some art