It seemed off.

Just a few weeks ago was I informed of Glitchscreen moving yet it feels like it hadn't taken effect till now.

I lied in bed, a regular one size bed, in an empty room with a dresser and small vanity mirror. It felt lonely and a lot bigger then what it really was.

G.S. may not have been around a lot but now thatshe is truly out of the mansion, it's feels wrong that she hadn't left some weird note or object or files sticking out from pillows for me to stare at without ever touching, it felt less interesting. In fact with further thought, if it wasn't for the inhabitants of this old creepy building, and the shenanigans they bring, this entire building would be rather lack luster. 

It would be another creepy building that make you scared to round the corner. Not that the inhabitants of the building differed that but at least you knew that if they did scare you while you were rounding the corner you probably wouldn't be slaughtered. 

Sure you'd be scared shitless but hey, at least you're unharmed. Unless you also scared them, which could get stabbed or bit. Hardly the point.

Oddly, I felt more comfortable in the proxies cabin. It had some form of life to it. It wasn't some rundown, creepy, building that makes you want to avoid it, it was kinda creepy as any random building in the middle of the woods would be granted, it was nice in some weird way. 

It felt like a home, an environment where I can simply talk you know? Though perhaps it's rather the fact that me and the proxies were close. We actually spoke and I suppose got along. 

The pastas seemed to only talk to me when we were all in an environment where we under Slenders supervision, like they were conditioned to even acknowledge my presence. 

The proxies stood to sides of Slender like drones in those types of social events. Mainly during meetings, or mandatory dinners,  where the pastas and I had to speak to one another to plan attacks and the layouts and the battlefield. Though the pastas were forced to pay mind to me they completely ignored the presence of the proxies,and if they weren't it's because someone was ethior very creepily staring at them (if the masks most of them wore weren't there then you'd probably see them shifting their eyes away and avoiding the eerie gaze of their college's), the times Jeff will attempt to trip one of them like a 5th grader would a passing student, or the small banter Toby would hold with BEN which could or could not evolve into small cat fights. (Depends on the day really.)

One of these meetings will be accruing later today, we're only a few months from the wars actual advancement but we're encouraged to stay vigilant as the enemy isn't known for being very fair.  

Though I haven't really been leaving the mansion due I to lack of missions I do stick my hand out the window every now and again to check on my ring. You never do get used to glancing down at it and seeing pitch black when your first wake up in the morning but I know when I stick my hand out the window he's still partially and typically aggravated but content out there. 

I turn and roll myself out of bed to get dressed. The meeting wasn't till 9, I still had a day to enjoy till then and Toby invited me to go fish with him and May after their scouting mission. 

The weather had slowly came and left putting us in an area where the leaves were once again falling and the already decomposing piles that were in the forest were being covered by their freshly fallen brothers. 

It was great weather though, it was warm enough to enjoy the outdoors but chilli enough to keep you from sweating.

I wore what I'd assume was appropriate fishing wear,  a black tee, my butterfly cap thing, my mask, some good ol'boots, and those not quite shorts not quite jeans, I think their called jorts. I slipped my mask on and waited.