17

Why is everyone so persistent to tell me to leave? I can't be that bad of company.

"It...it's nothing personal Monarch..." Moxi stated, her gaze fixated on the entry way Masky walked through. She turned towards me. "We just want one good thing to come out of this, if you survive, we all want nothing more then for you to leave." Moxi to stood up, placing her hand on my head lightly patting before also leaving the living area.

What's so bad about this job? This placement? What's so wrong with it? Not that it matters, I know I'm leaving once the so far unmentioned war ends and recently...I've been considering just stopping everything I do. I'd get a job, and I don't know, live?

I sighed and shook my head, "it's fine, you guys know more then me on all this, I'm sure you have your reasons." Moxi nodded,

 "if that is how you'll understand it, you should head back to the mansion to rest, it'll be a much more free day tomorrow...though some of us May not be here. "

 "Missions?"

 "More like meetings, finally progression towards the war is being made, Hazy and I are going to attend the meeting alongside Slender so we unfortunately won't be able to hang out, but hey, now you can socialize with the others, the next few you'll also get to attend."

 "and here I was thinking I was here for errands only, how fun"

 "Very, now let's go," Moix stood up and slide her mask up to her hair, "to rest, by the way, the rooms yours to decorate, GS told me to tell ya cause she moved to different area, she took her stuff already." Seen says walking to the door, grabbing Mays bag and opening the door for the two of us.

 " oh. Thanks for telling me I guess, though I think I'd notice. " I stand up and pat myself off walking out the door, Seen following after flipping the light switches near the door and closing it.

 "No doubt you would mi amigo, though I do encourage decorating, always best to get comfortable while you are here."

 I huff lightly, smiling "please I've already been here a few months, comfortable should've been the first objective, besides, comfy during war?"

 "Point, point, though decorating can always be a hobby or distraction during war should you feel like it. 

I nod in agreement as the two of us continue the walk back to home away from home.