12

Call the doctor call the doctor must be something wrong with me ooh~ *turns around in wheely chair* oh hello, I didn't see you there- *yeets headphones* you saw and heard nothing.

After Me, Moxi, and GS had talked about what we would do when we met up with Chole. Glitchy had helped me contact her to see if meeting up was good, it was, then we went to sleep.

When we woke up Moxi had left the room, presumably to get ready, and GS was working on some thing already.
"Morning Monarch!" Glitchscreen cheered from her area. I got up and stretched earning the satisfying pops.

"Morning Glithy" I mumbled half asleep.
"Hey monarch?"
"Mhm?"
"...most proxies...even such as yourself, they usually keep their masks on until they feel its one hundred percent safe to take it off around others... You're about to take it off around two people you've known for hardly a week...and Moxi...shes doing the same but trusting you"

I stayed still for a little but nodded. "Yeah...but..i can trust you guys to, right?"

Glitchscreen almost instantly got a face of peer unsureness, even so, she smiled a little and nodded. "Absolutely, now get prepared and you can take your mask off when we're outside the operators lands main vicinity"

"So..once we leave the woods?"

"Yes that would be correct, now go get ready, we'll wait for you outside"

I nodded and got up, i didn't know what to preparer in but i assume rewearing what I had already would be fine.

I went to bathroom, took a quick shower with surprisingly no problem, when I exited there was a pair of clothes waiting with a note,
'Popped in to give ya fresh cloths
-GS'

No surprise I hadn't heard her I guess. I got dressed, put on my mask, grabbed my bag, and got out of the bathroom.

Unfortunately my journey to the front door wasn't as unbothered as my time in the rest room, as anyone up that wasn't hostile or a dick, greeted me with 'moring' or 'hello', and just as i reached and opened the door I was tackled to the ground hitting the porch nearly face first.

"Hey Monarch!! Where you headed?"

"Ugh- aye Toby just heading out to get some stuff"

"Mhm cool, c-cool, wanna hang out with me 'an M-masky later? You already seem to annoy him so, we could annoy him tog-together, so we can bound over someth-ing, ya know?"

I wheeze a little and nod, "s-sure buddy- but can i breath first?"

He laughed and hopped off me helping me get up.

"Fine! Cya later Mo-monarch!"

"Yeah yeah cya later or whatever" i mumble with a small smile, then I continue my way out of the forest, I didn't know how to get out in reality, but I assume I'll figure it out. How hard could it be?

Ok. So. Its been about an hour, and I think I'm still lost... Oh wait. No. I found the exit! There at the inside outline of the forest entrance was standing who I assumed to Moxi and GS, though I couldn't see their faces.

I walked a little faster gaining their attention as I neared. i slowed down when I ceased to find GS or Moxi.

"Hey Monarch!" An, at least 16 year old girl said waving her hand at me.
She had rather long brown hair out into pigtails with blue and pink hair ties. She was wearing large blue zip up sweater, a pink shirt, a jean skirt, tan tights, and black short boots.

"Glitchy?" I question the girl, who laughed and nodded, "Yeah its me, you can call me Nova for now"

I nodded and looked to the girl standing a little bit away, most definitely Moxi, Brown hair put into a messy braid to the right side of her neck, a black tank top, skinny jeans, and now that i could see her face I would've thought her personality would match her appearance, it was probably something I should've realized with what she would usually wear and how she usually looked in general. She stood at least at 6 feet tall, with the tank top more open then her usual uniform, she was also rather muscular. Her eyes were still brown but now the area around them was visible, her left eye had an 'X' like scar going across it and her right one had a single thinner scar going down it, to think this is what the all sweet and bubbly Moxi would look like.