Avoidness was my plan from the start, and I even failed that.

I picked my head back up when another car pulled into the park parking lot probably just some mom bringing her kids here, not that its a bother for me or anything. I look back down at the ground and move the chips around with the toes if my shoe.

I didnt have a hood so I was just going to have to keep my head down. Non of the voices from the car were seemingly children except for maybe one that seemed muffled. The other two were normal till they two were muffled.

I don't think there here for the park right now. I put my hand in my purse and grasp a knife, just in case.

By the sounds of it, one of the males had ran behind me and probably into the forest, and so does another one, the other footsteps sound like simple walking. No rush what so ever.

My hand felt a tug but I figured it was just in my head. It does that sometimes. Then it happens again and again, so I look down at my ring.

Pink.

Vibrant Pink.

I turn around, there was a guy there his back was to me and he was a fair distance away but he to was looking down at his hand.

He took something off and shoved it into his bag then turned towards me.

Narrators POV}

The two just stared.

Pink and Purple, that was what their ring would show if they were to look at their hands.

They didn't know what to say. Not outloud at least.

Tim/(Y/N) Pov}

Fuuuuuuuu-

Narrators POV}

The silence wasn't awkward.
It was uncomfortable, but not awkward.

Almost like between a child and and angry parent who asked a question.

Its not that they didn't know what to say, its that they didn't want to.

(Y/N) waved slightly and Tim waved back.

(Y/N) got up, if their in this situation she may as well introduced herself, nothing more.

Maybe a hand shake. Ignore the ring, ignore the string. Act as if this was just another stranger you were to newly meet.

She walked over, still a fair distance from Tim and held her hand out.

"I'm (Y/N) its a pleasure to meet you"

(Y/N) POV}

I introduced myself.
God I wish Cleo was here. Actually she'd probably make this worst.

He hesitated but I guess he figured there was no possible way out of this situation and shook my hand "I'm Tim"

It was a regular October (if I said it was summer or something at any point, fuck it,its october now. Why? Becuase it said so.) and I just noticed this guy was wearing gloves and a jacket and still felt cold.

Our hands dropped back to their designated sides and it was silent again.

Tim seemed to have something heard of seen something as he had turned quickly to look into the woods.

"I have to go..."

I never thought so little words could crush a humans soul.

I nodded. "Yeah, um, see you around I guess" Time simply noddedish shrugged(?) And ran off. I didn't watch,that'd be invading privacy which I don't know why I care but I do.

As soon as he was out of ear shot I walked back to my car. Same process as ever, and headed home.

OK so one, I named this chapter wait for it because I felt like it. Sorry that its short I've been a little busy lately.