"Don't mind them kid, they just don't like new comers, even Fallen has problem with new people, but for a different reason, don't you worry," she points to herself and puts a hand on her hip "I'll help you out!"

I nodded to Moxi, it seemed rational, I guess. "I can show you 'round try not to get scared, I can explain things along the way" she grabbed my arm nodded to Slender and then left the office walking me to a pink door.

"For Now we'll start greetings with these two," she knocked on the door and it opened, a little brown haired girl wearing a pink dress, blood running down her face, and big bright green eyes. "Hello!"the little girl waved.

"May we come in?" The girl nodded opening the door more.
Moxi pulled me in and smiled to them "This is Monarch, she's going to help us in the war!" The little girl jumped up and down "more friends! I'm Sally!" A girl with brown hair tied up with a red bow raised her hand "I'm Lazari" when has a pinkish red night gown on but no shoes, her eyes were a bright red.

After a while we left the room and went to the living room where I was introduced to Jeff, BEN, EJ, and A dog.

Jeff had a colorful choice of vocabulary as the first words I heard this guy say was "YOU FUCKING CHEATING ASSHOLE" witch was directed to BEN who didn't seem to careless.
Jeff was wearing a white bloody hoodie and black jeans, has white skin pieces if his that look ready to flake off, his eyes were sunken and missing the ability to blink literally as he was missing eye lids, he had a large cut smile in his face, his hair was pitch black and looked chared, and possibly the worst part, he didn't have a nose.

(Fun fact: The nose isn't made of bone, only Strong tissue, Jeff doesn't have a nose because the tissue was burned off)

BEN, looked like Link from the ever so famous Legend Of Zelda series, except, his eyes were nonexistent and were replace by little red floating orbs, he cried blood, we looked rather blue, he had small fragments of broken chains on him, and his hair always seemed damp.

EJ, honestly this guy didn't have much of an appearance, he had a royal blue mask with large black holes in it dripping a black substance in a tear like fashion, and he had his black hoodie hood pulled up over his hair, he had gray jeans.

Once we left that room we went to the kitchen, which had Masky, Hoodie, and three people I didn't know.

As introduced before, Moxi pushed me past Masky and Hoodie to the other three, who were introduced as Lulu, Clockwork, and Jane, Lulu had black hair in pigtails and bangs that covered her eyes, she was wearing a blueish purple nightgown and no shoes, Clockwork had long curlyish brown hair, which happily shined oh her shoulders, one green eye and the other was, well, a clock, she had a white tank top with a jean jackets on, jeans, and boots, and Jane had long black hair, black eyes, black lips, of course the eyes and lips were part of a mask, but it still looked nice, her skin was just as white as Jeff's but she looked better with it, and she wore a black dress and maryjanes.

They joined us on our littoe meeting thing and went on to introduce me to Judge Angel's, Bloody painter, Puppeteer, Hobo Heart, and Zero.

(Don't I just love describing characters appearance, huzzah)

Judge had black eyes but they seemed to be little Galaxy's all in them selves, she had shoulder length yellow blonde hair, she wore a short white and almost asylum jacket like dress with a few buckles on her thighs and legs, a sword holster on her back.

BP, had black hair, was wearing a gray shirt, and a blue Over shirt, he was wearing a white mask with a bloody smile and a pair of black jeans, (Our basic boo)

Puppeteer

Zero

Hobo Heart

Hobo Heart

(Did feel like typing so much :P)(Also figuring you know the others, they'll just pop up

(Also figuring you know the others, they'll just pop up.later pretend you met them)

"And now that, that part has been settled we can set you up in Me and Hazy's room for a tonight, I'll stay with you! We don't really sleep in that room anymore But its set up for when we do..."

Moxi throughout the day seemed this way, She talked as if she'd never tslk to me again and introduced me to anyone we may have missed, at some point BP tried stopping her from Dragging me around, he felt sorry I guess. It didn't work.

The other 'Proxies' seemed to have disappeared, Moxi insisted they had just went on a mission. Would.they need all of them though? I highly doubt. Unless they were all given separate missions.

"Yo Monarch, you good?" I look at Moxi and nod. "Yeah why?" She shrugged, "you just seem kinds out of it, I know, a lot happening at once but, you'll get used to it, we're kinda like a dysfunctional family!" I nod. This has to be the longest slowest day if my life.

Moxi lead me to a pale brown door and opened it letting me in. The room was a dark except for the fairy lights that lined up on the ceilings corners, there were two beds, two nightstands, a pin board on the wall in between the two beds and a desk with a lamp and laptop on it.

It looked like a college dorm as I would imagine one.
Moxi went to the closest and pulled out a sleeping bag.
"You can use this for tonight, I'm going to have to go and report my lastest mission, get a few things settled out, you can roam the building, get used to your surroundings, and as boss said, get to know your teammates!" With that Modi left me in the room, by my self, with a sleeping bag.

I sighed and looked around. the fairy lights seemed to be the only source of light in the room aside from a window which had its curtains drawn over it.

On one of the nightstands there was a picture face down. I shouldn't really be picking at things but, oh well.

I pickup the picture and see, who I assume is Moxi without her mask and a blonde girl. They were sitting in a car by the looks of it. They seemed happy, of course Moxi always does, except I can tell that the smile in the picture was a lot less forced then the one she had on usually.

Someone grabbed the picture and slammed it back onto the nightstand causing me to jump and turn around, to be face to face with Hazy.

AHHHHHELLYEAHIMBACK oof anyways, hope you enjoyed I've been busy, with engery because I want Christmas to be here so that I can get my cosplay costumes and get to wear them. Yay. Cya.
1199 words.