13

Moxi seemed to smile and nodded, "I had loved it...perhaps this would be a story for another time, ok Monarch?" Then she started walking again.

I.put my mask up at the forest edge and go up to enter then mansion. We entered the mansion, Moxi went her own way and I went up to my room, threw my bag and got dress in my new work attire. I went down to find Toby as I promised to hang out with him and instead was found by him, who tackled me, picked me back up and dragged me back outside with him.

He rambled on and on about everything and anything as we walked, his limbs snapping and cracking and he himself shouting random phrases and going on as if they never happened.

After a little we still couldn't find the masked man but Toby insisted we'd find him, then climbed a tree and pulled me up into it.

I looked down from where we were and surely enough there he was.

"Where's Hoddie?" I whisper to Toby.
"Separate mi-missions today" He whispers back.
"Are we going to jump him?" I whisper.
Toby nods his smirk being basically seen through his mask.

He finished explaining our own little plan as Masky walked under our tree.

Toby yelled "surprise attack!" from the tree and went to jump Masky of course being stopped as Masky was now aware of Toby.

But not of me.

I smirked as I jumped out of the tree grabbing Maskys shoulder and flipping myself around and using my weight to push him to the ground sitting on his back. "Sup sideburns?"

Toby started laughing as Masky yelled mostly profanities at Toby and I.

Masky stopped shouting at us after a little and Toby and I started talking like normal as Masky gave up on life.

We continued talking till a twig snapped in front of us and we all looked up. There was a few more steps but they stopped a few steps back.

Toby and I slowly stood up, helping Masky up to as we all slowly take out weapons.

There was a small chuckle and a blonde guy stepped out of the woods, hands up.

Moxi ran out from behind them and stood in front of him her hand up a little.

"Chill... Its just Bleeding and Walker"

Masky scoffed and shook his head. "Wow yeah that makes it a whole lot better."

"That isn't the point right now Masky! We need to get back to the mansion immediately these aren't the only fools stupid enough to cross the borders"
"We are not fools!" A brown haired guy shouted from behind her but Moxi shushed him.
"We need to go inform the Operator these two will go BACK to their side"
The blonde guy huffed but nodded grabbing the brown haired guy and running off.

Moxi stood her ground for a little until the running steps of the two were out of ear range.

Toby sighed and pulled me with him as we made our way back to themansion, Moxi and Masky following behind us, all silent.

"So.." I started ina. Whisper to Toby.
"Who were they?"
"They were Bloodyman and Skinwalker, their on the "enemy's" team but they arent half bad, they arent even technically with Zal-"

Moxi put her hand on Tobys shoulder and shook her head making Toby silence himself.

"Uh.. never mind..you shouldn't have to worry to much on them right now."

I huffed, these people and things are MY mission, my one way ticket back to my normal routine, as much as these "team mates" are fun and amusing, I want to go home, maybe reevaluate my life choices, have a chance with my soulmate.

Sorry it's short, and that I havent updated, but I didn't have my phone for a while and I was fixing my basement and I'm still painting the wall and I'm becoming like my cousins manager, sharing some of my social media accounts with them, helping them set a twitch and such, ive been a bit busy but yay now I'm back!