but Toby had other plans throwing the fish into a bucket of water before the two of us went to dry off.

After Toby had, ever so lovingly, tasked May with watching the fish whilst him and I dried, we both just played in the grass hoping the sun would work it magic faster then usual. I was also going to get ever so sick in the next few days from this exhibition no matter how fast the sun drys me a the increasingly colder weather and decaying leaves had long sense rolled in, if my entry to the pond was cold, the exit of the pond was the queen of ice and snow stomping on my face and leaving me to die.

 "Masky and Hoodie are on their way to pick us up, you two night want to saddle up" May says putting the bag Toby had grabbed before we left (the one that apparently had her tools in it) on the ground next the rods an tackle box, fixing her mask and jacket back on, dropping the clothes we had abandoned at the bank near our heads. Oh and very gently placed the fish bucket down with the other bags. 

 I sighed getting up, grabbing my mask first and contemplating putting it back on. The mask seemed, darker? Earlier I could hardly stand the idea of taking it off and now I didn't want to put it back on much. It seemed to beckon me to, but also seemed like it was demanding to be placed back into my face, to once again suffocate and hide me. Of course the sound of car engine in the near distance didn't leave much a choice as I slipped it on over my, still damp mind you, head. The rest of my "uniform" following suit. 

 I then to Toby smiling under my mask, "Ready?" 

Toby turned to me, albeit almost hesitantly.

 "Y-yeah..I-I'm r-re-ready"

I nod, the engine getting louder before being turned off, May, Toby, and I grabbing our cargo (fish included) off to where ever Fallen was leading us. 

Then before we knew it we were on the now long over grown yet also reasonably used sand and gravel road, a faded red pickup truck with our two favorite teammates in the front of it.

I would've cracked a joke to the two of the moment we stepped on the gravelly road we weren't immediately smacked with looming dread, and it wasn't the fate of the lungs of the, currently faced toward the pavement and smoking semi-masked driver, but rather the looming dread of life, almost as if what was to come was going to be less then a swell time. The air seemed thicker now.

Fallen and Toby seemed to take the immediate aura change with the same distaste before collecting themselves and ultimately falling to the mood aswell, putting the bags and rods in the bed of the truck before hopping in themselves, Toby fastening the bucket fish between his feet. I hopped in as well sitting crisscrossed on the lead sprinkled bed with my companions.

Masky intended on finishing his smoke before driving so we all kind of day there for a second, with nothing better to do I glanced towards my ring. A sort of lavender purple that mixed with it own darker hues. Fear. Worry. Whatever would he have to worry about? I hope that he's alright...

Though my wishes were cut short, the engine being turned on and lightly shaking the entirety on the truck to life. Masky flicked the cigarette bud out his window before starting to drive down the anything but smooth road.

-I have more being written but this felt like a good point to leave off at and thought short, I like it. Sorry I haven't been around to update school just recently let out and I got a job so I've been busy getting that money, plus I intend on actually spending my summer with my friends so hopefully I'll do that. I came back to writing cause I got an amazing idea for and X reader with May (or well Fallen) and it seemed a much easier task with Mays age group being teenager (And I know for a fact that's what most of you are) and me finding that probably easier to write for me. How have you guys been though? Did you enjoy this chapter? have a swell night folks -