6

"So, what do you need me for?"

Fallen shook her head, "Not even going to take a seat?"
I glared and shook my head.
Fallen sighed "you still have the paper?" I nod taking it out if my hand bag.

She goes to take it but instead grabs my wrist and sits me on the sofa that had a blanket and pillow messily thrown on it.
"I am sent to... Gather people. To help us" help them? Help them what?
Toby walked into the room stuffing a cupcake into his mouth "-insert stuffed face language-" non of what he said was understandable.
Fallen sighs shaking her head "he said "to help us win a war" but its a bit more complex then that"

I Shake my head in disagreement and scoffed "oh no fighting in a war I had nothing to do with explains everything" I rolled my eyes leaning into the couch and crossing my arms. (Sassy betch)

Fallen made a movement to say something but interrupted by the cabin door opened and two figures walked in.

One was wearing a white hoodie with black stains smeared all over it, black jeans, and boots, along with a white mask with the same black smears on it, the parts around mouth looked cut out as the skin beneath it in those areas were a pitch black. They had long, obviously unclean hair and an odd posture, and a pair of sunglass hanging out of their pocket.

The other one was wearing a greenish black jacket with a blue hood, a white t-shirt, jeans, and bloodied cap, and mask with sans kinda mouth except not a smile, and eyes, they had brown hair and I couldn't see anything past that, they are wearing a mask.

The two stopped after closing the door and after a bit the white hoodie one hit the jacket one in the shoulder with their own and walked past us. The jacket guys nodded towards us and walked away to.

Fallen sent the two a small glance before turning back to me. "Thats Chaser and Skully, they are not Important right now."

"Mhm, like said, you want me to fight a war I don't know anything about, let alone have a part in"
Fallen sighed "ma'am, please, we need all the help we can get, as soon as the war ends you're free to leave, no one will stop you"

I sigh, "what is the cause of this war?"
"Our enemy...he wants to destroy the world as we know it and take over as its new over lord, we can not let this happen"

My eyes widen. Destroy the world? Take over? Sure some people deserve to die but...all of humanity?
Jesus that's one hell of a reason to join...

I sigh "well that's a very convincing reason..."I look down "what do I have to do?"

"I will take to his destination, our Operator has been watching you, he will be happy to know you agreed to join" she stood up and took a mask out of her pocket.

It was a silver full face mask with golden butterfly wings with beautiful designs in it.

"This is yours, put it on" I took the mask and glanced back up at her, huffed and put the mask on. Afterwards Fallen put her hand on my side and I felt a wave of perrsure just run me over but not harm me.

I looked around after the wave and we were outside mansion of sorts, it looked Victorian and had certain parts of the building that could be in better shape then it was.

Fallen let me go and walked towards the building me following.

I glanced down at my ring, green. Poor Tim.

Fallen opened one door to two rather large double doors and walked in quietly. I decided it be best I follow her steps and quietly walk in the door closing behind me.

This entire place was Erie.

What have I gotten myself into?