Returning home was same as ever, lonely and dark. Probably the only thing that made today's return any different is the groceries bags I was bringing in And the fact I had little tugs at my heart.

I don't like these tugs at all. I want them to stop but they won't.

I don't like him,

I can't like him,

And I hardly know him.

Exactly, now get yourself together. I got a message last minute saying there was a job for me.

I can make time, what else will I be doing tonight?

Sinking is self sorrow?

Nope, I'm doing a mission.

Same thing.

Shut it.

I shake my head, sometimes I swear I'm fighting myself. Well I am but, never mind.

Honestly, the mission seemed a little shady, we'd be meeting in a public place, I was rarely asked to meet clients before for filling the mission, if course I am not going to complain.

I got dressed, (created this outfit in like 5 minutes pretend it looks like a real outfit, also, you just got a big thing for butterfly ok? OK)

, Some leggings, and my high boots.

I watched (F/S)(favorite show) for a little before deciding it was time to go. This meet up was going to happen in the plaza which was usually crowded or had a few people hanging out there. We'd fit right in I suppose.

I decided to walk there, It wasn't far away and it was still bright out, but I could've worn something warmer it is almost fall but it not like it bothered me to much.

Once I arrived at the plaza I sat on a bench that was in front of a few of the small shops. I took in a nice breath of air. Yes, consume more air.

I was sitting relaxing wondering whem bozo was going to show up before I felt a tap on not shoulder.

"Excuse me miss..." I turned around to see a girl , maybe 13, wearing a brown hoodie, an old burger king hat, leggings, boots, and a loose hanging bag standing there. Her face was pale and freckles that sprinkled it, she had dull blueish gray eyes, and blonde mixture like shoulder length hair, which was in small strands, she probably hasn't cleaned it in a while. She looked nervous and scared. "Yes?" I question raising an eyebrow at the young girl .

"C-can you help me? My family went ahead of me and I need some help finding them" the girl looked down shuffling a pebble with her foot. "Sure...do you know where it was you were headed?* I respond standing up. The guy can wait if he's going to be this late.

" Well they said they were headed to some pub but I don't know where that's at" the pub was on the other side of the plaza, you had to go threw an alley to get to that side. "Yeah I know where that is follow me" I start walking towards the alley we would have to go threw hearing her foot steps following me infill we were maybe half way through the alley where they stopped. "Everything all right?" I turn around , the girls still there but instead, her mouth was plastered into a straight line as she looked up at me with a look of. .. I don't know... Seriousness?