14

"(Y/n)?"

"(Y/n) please!"

"(Y/n) you can come back now!"

"Please please please come back I don't like being alone in here."

TongueClickTongueClickTongueClick

Without a though her arm hit the side of the table making the younger girl wince and hold it. She stood just in between the wall below the light trying not to look down nethior dark hallways on the opposite sides of said wall.

She was scared. (Y/n) was down her with her, she thought so at least. But she forgot something down here and (y/n) just kept walking. It was understandable, she did say she'd be right back, but she was scared now.

God she was so so scared.

"(Y/n)!!"

"Please come back!! I really don't want to be down here alone!!"

She sniffled a little. Why couldn't she just finish the task at hand? She just had to pour some hot sauce into a cup of noodles, and instead she was being a little bitch.

What was she so scared of? Nothing exactly. Her stupid little brain was making up stupid little stories and stupid little monsters. They weren't real. They arent real, you are an idiot. Your stupid. Whu are you scared? God you begging like a bitch.

"(Y-y/n) please...i don't like being alone.."

The screaming. Oh god. The screaming. She screamed and covered her ears falling to her knees and doing her best to cover her eyes and ears.

"your not real you don't matter you can't hurt me your not real you don't matter you can't hurt me you not real"

She want to cry. You arent going to cry are you? Get up. Your stupid mumbling won't stop anything.

Hummimg

A song isn't going to save you.
She scratched at the side of her head. It wasn't comforting. She wanted it to stop. She tried to make it all light hearted but that only works for so long.

TongueClickTongueClickTongueClick

The pounding of feet or stomps closed onto the young female who in response screamed and kept trying to protect her main senses from the possibly imaginary beings.

"(Y/N) PLEASE COME BACK!!"

She was sobbing dry tears and slowly stood up.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE YOU ASSHOLE!" she looked up to see nothing again. Not like she had seen anything before.

She laughed lightly, rushing to the cabinet and grabbing her original goal,  pouring a bunch of it into the cup of noodles and putting it away avoiding gaze with the dark hallways directly ahead of the cabinet.

(Y/n) walks downstairs catching her attention quickly. Had they not heard her before?

"Hey (Y/n)!"

She cheered looking only at the other person in the room.

"good good-now stay here with me and we'll go back up together, m'kay?"

"M'kay? Sure?"

They weren't sure how to respond to young girls rushed ness but didn't question it as the youngling ran past them and up the stairs, (y/n) turning off the downstairs lights and heading up stairs after the young female.