And the mask dropped into my lap.

The heat that collected over my face cooling now that the restraint was gone, the air now not insufferable.

I turned and threw the mask over by Tobys sweater and my cloak, turning back to the water and standing up then of course, jumping in.

A Jesus fucking Christ was that a mistake. I pushed my self back up to the surface sputtering out the small amount of water that came in through my nose and teeth already chattering.

 then from behind me erupted laughter, which I turned around to meet sopping Toby, who didn't seem the least bit bothered by the freezing water. 

"Its F-fucking freezing! Don't laugh-you dick!" My comment on the freezing water cut short as Toby splashed the water directly into my face, his laugher growing.

I splashed some in retaliation though it clearly didn't bother him.

"I-is it? I co-couldn't tell" Toby replied smiling.

"I b-bet you can't you fre-freak of nature." I hissed trying to swim back towards the dock I ever so proudly jumped off of, Toby grabbing my legs as I tried to swim away.

"Y-you'll warm up ev-eventually! C-come on don't jump in f-for nothing!"

Dammit. He has a point.
I may get sick and wouldn't have a aquatic animal to prove my decision that jumping into freezing cold waters has a reasoning.
(as unfortunately getting involved with Toby's antics and reaping the consequences of said antics is no longer a sufficient excuse for anyone in the mansion.)

"...fine. release me foul one" I replied, Toby snarkly repeating what I had said letting of my legs.

Toby and I kinda just floated around for a awhile, my body getting accustomed to the water temperature as he explained his mighty plan to catch any living creature in this pond.
It chopped up to speed and brute force as fish will see us coming and will immediately try to swim away.

"Toby I don't think we can just grab the fish. It's one to swim around under the water it's another to launch our arms out and grab a creature born to swim away from predators."

Toby tsk'd my disbelief in his plan away assuring me "it'd be fine' and 'we got this'.

Rest assured we did not have this, we spent about 30 minutes finding fishes and trying to grab at them, the only one of us that was slightly able to catch one was Toby who grabbed one for like a second forgetting they're slimy creature's and it swam out of his hand, and that one small time I managed to grab one and immediately pulled away with a wince when the top of the fishes fins nearly cut me. Toby scolded me for not just grabbing the fish, and it was hard to explain to him I didn't want to get a disease to catch one lossy fish clearly one the bad side of survive of the fittest.

"Why don't you guys use a weapon or something?" Fallen asked from the bay.
Toby pricked up.

"Y-yeah! We can shoot the fish!" He yelled excitedly.

I scoffed. "We aren't shooting the fish Toby, we risk damaging the gun permanently if we do, and we'd have to be close range to even consider shooting the fish and have a chance of being successful. The water will slow the bullets momentum. Plus I'm pretty sure using a gun to fish is illegal."

"Oh yeah. C-cause we care so much for the l-legal-ity of things" He responds.

"Anyways, I'm with (y-)Monarch on this one, I was more or less saying knifes, or like, spearfishing, i can look in the shed to see if there's any small nets perhaps." Fallen says.

I nod whole Toby mutters to himself about how a gun could totally still be able to catch a fish and Fallen walks away to look for a small net in question.

After a bit Fallen comes back over an throws the item at me, in which I catch cause I'm cool like that. Indeed it was a rope net, it looked cut and kinda d but it was large enough to hold a couple fish in so I'll give it that.

"Oooh! I saw a l-large amount of the fi-fish I was trying to catch hide under a ro-rock thing a little deeper down! M-may-maybe we can lure them into the net!" Toby stated loudly.

"That actually sounds like a great plan,  but who'd go down?"I respond.

"W-well...you've already got th-the net sooo"

I sighed. "Fine"

Toby cheered before explaining he'd push me down and I'd just tap him to pull me back up after a bit. Which sounding like a great plan...in theory, but we're stupid and didn't thinking through cause the plan was so darn good, if the person pushing me under water wasn't Toby.