I sighed and decided to head back to mansion, this would be a woozy of a story for Moxi and May.

The trip back was like any other, shorter then the trip out. I made it back to mansion as if I hadn't even left, not that I minded but when i checked the time I'd been out for an hour or two.

Talking to Sam couldnt have seriously have taken to much time but who was I to know for sure.

I go up the pato steps but stop to look down at my ring, purple. Not the best day for Tim huh? I sigh and go back into the mansion.

Sure people were scrambled everywhere, some conversing with others, some just being there, others doing whatever it was they do best, none paying the right mind to me as i walked into the mansion and to the kitchen.

Hazy and Moxi were there talking so I walk over catching Moxi's attention as she happily waves at me.

"Heyo Monarch!"

"Hello Moxi, Hazy"

Hazy just nodded slightly.

"Hows Fallen?" I ask Moxi, Moxi chuckling and rubbing the back of her neck.

"The kid didn't even make it through the stitching process before waking up again and socking EJ, who easily retaliated by punching her once back into unconsciousness"

I wince "ouch"

Moxi shrugs "yeah, but aside from that i haven't had a recent update on her condition"

I nod then Hazy bumps Moxi's shoulder making Moxi huff and look at him.

"What is it?" Moxi asks glaring down at Hazy. ( you know, considering the foot and 4 inches height difference between them)

"We have shit to do, lets go"

Moxi huffs and looks back at me, "gotta ditch, Monarch, catch ya later though, maybe you should at least try to get to know the other proxies." With that Moxi and Hazy leave the kitchen probably to do some mission thing.

"You heard the wo-woman Monarch lets go ruin some da-ays!" Came the all to familer voice of Toby who puts his elbow on my shoulder and pretended to play with his, keep in mind, gloved, hands.

"I don't know if your translation is all to accurate Toby" I responded moving his elbow off of me before his nerves decided to twitch and 'accidently' smack me.

"Nuh-uh I'm b-bi-ling-lingaul"

I laugh patting his back, "be careful there Toby that was a mouthful there"

Toby scoffed and smacked my shoulder, "hahaha you-you're hilarious"

"its always been a goal of mine to perfect comedy my dear, you should know"

Toby cocked his head, "why would I Know?"

I smirked, "cause you're a joke"
Toby gasps and punches my shoulder again making me wheeze and laugh a little.

"F-fuck you!"
"Hunny you wish"
"Pft-as if!"

Me and Toby spent a good couple minutes exchanging insults or jokes at one another for a while till it came to the point where if we had kept going they would be a lot less jokes and more 'im about to beat your ass in with my foot if you feel it or not'

Toby suggested we actually go outside and look for other proxies to hang out with, witch I agreed to, yes surprising but I may as well.

We now tread through the tall dull colored trees of these woods, on track.to where Toby said we'd find some of the others, which in the end game was the cabin Fallen had introduced me to Toby, Skully, and Chaser.