New years special because im built differnt

It was silent as we all stood around one another.

One year.

I wouldn't see them till next year.

It was far to long.

May sniffled, her mask, along with everyone else discarded on the dining room table.

"Do you have to?"

I nodded sadly.

"Its not that long...just until next year.."

Mays eyebrows knit together and she rools her eyes to look away, and poorly hide the brewing tears, as she responds, "oh yeah, just till next year, my bad, I should've known its just that short of time."

"10"

We all look up, tensing as the time has begun

"9"

I turn away from my colleges...i won't see them for a awhile...

"8"

May lets out a small cry from behind me, Toby probably turning to hide in Seens shoulder.

"7"

I'm going to miss them...

"6"

It wont be the same without them..

"5"

Well it isn't permanent...

"4"

To much time...

"3"

I clench my fist, suspension growing...

"2"

Sweat starts to gather at my brow as I prepare...

"1!"

I turn around quickly grabbing Tim's collar and pulling him in, kissing him.

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!"

Toby sets off a party popper towards Seen as May sneaks a smoke bomb in Tobys pocket, them returning to her sparkling juice, Jay and Kate awkwardly standing next to one another, confetti sprawled out in their hair, standing next the sparkling . Brain and Hazy, who were playing UNO no longer anywhere in the room were no where to be located.

There's laughter in the air as Tony starts to sputter, red smoke and the terrible stench that came with it flooding his senses, Seen backing away to giggle with May as Toby failed to locate the small bomb, Jay and Kate now laughing as well as the male fails to find the small object, choosing to discard his sweater entirely leaving him in his black turtle neck and jeans.

We break the new years kiss to breath (air is important, but what would I know) then returning because I'd like to continue describing the party you two not single losers are failing to participate in.

The male heaves before chasing May around, the room returning to laughter. Music and the New York new year broud cast in the background, a few extra fun lights and glow sticks bringing out the better side of the small party, Hazy and Brian returning to break the kiss and usher us all outside.

The proxies fear no fire as that set off small fireworks in the front ''yard'' of the cabin, before setting off a fountain firework, much larger then it started out as, leading to all the totally not fearful to fire proxies to take off in different directions to avoid the now large blast from the small explosive.

The party slowed down to some proxies sleeping, some dancing, some drinking, or some with their lovers.

Me and Tim sat on the roof, some of the music from indoors flooding dimly to the outside, my wrists decked out with glow sticks whilst Tim has a singular one he allowed May to supply him with.

"You and May were..."

Tim didn't seem to know now to describe the little act me and May had played.

"Awesome? Well played? I know I know, no need to flatter me" winked his way as his scoffed but chuckled none the less.

"I was going to say over dramatic and retarded but sure"

I fake gasp and push him shaking my head. "How dare you disrespect the arts!"

He just laughs and shakes his head now staring down at the bright pink glowing band on his wrist.

"...I, I uh..." No pussies here, only swag.
"I love you"

Tim sat up a little, now looking at me.

"I..." He lets out a small laugh smiling at me, "I love you to"

I smiled and pulled him in again.

"Happy new years"

"Only with you"

I chuckle and kiss him to end the night.

--------------------
"No pussies, only swag"-Me 2000 and, uh, 2022? 2021? Idfk.
Wow I finally give you even a drop of romance and it doesn't even count. Must feel pretty let down. Take the L.
:). You love me. I wish I had someone to give a new years kiss to. Happy new years.