We had gotten to the mansion a while ago, I was already getting ready for bed, oh and why wasn't i with the others? Moxi insisted I go straight to my room instead of with them to the Operators.

I wasn't 4, I could deal with the facts like any other person under this roof. I huffed as I grab my blanketaying on my side, pulling it over my shoulders.

I sighed rolling onto my back. I pulled my hand out from under the blanket and looked at the ring. It was black right now but I k ew better. Was he annoyed again by any chance? One could only assume I suppose.

Maskys POV:

Moxi had sent (y/n) to their room, they went rather nonchalantly, then we continued our path to the Operator's office.

As much as I'd like to say having (y/n) here more often is great, its also rather ironic, and to be honest, I don't want them in this, line of works. I can worry can't I? I can worry for someone I have just recently found out was my soulmate?

Kinda worries me that they just go along amd hang out with everyone that is a danger to them, and don't get me wrong, Moxi is great and all and I fully trust her but, Toby? Hell to the no. If you think I'm about to let (y/n) hang out and learn from him your wrong.
(I swear i so badly wanted to type 'If you think I'm about to let (y/n) hang out with the Tommyinnit of proxies your wrong' and, smh)

Nothing personal. Its just that-Well I- well he's- oh would you look at that, the office doors guess I can leave my thoughts to dust now.

The three of us look at one another, Moxi entering the room first.

(Y/n) POV:

Knockknockknock
And the door opens, a flashlight beam going through the crack the opener made. I hadn't been asleep for to long, maybe thirty minutes but that was enough for me to knock out.

"(Y/n)?"

I hum. I didn't want to wake up, I was still half asleep, and truth be told I didn't know who was talking.

There was a pause from the light holder before they started up again.

"Can i sleep with you tonight? I don't want to be alone.."

Oh, this must be Toby, he's done this a few times before when Moxi isn't around, and when Masky doesn't want Toby in his room, Toby has nightmares, he's explained it before, he simply goes to peoples rooms and asks if he can spend the night with them, it helps him i guess, truth be told i was half asleep when he told me so I remember to much of that conversation.

"Yeah sure" I mumble moving over and pulling the blanket up as Toby walks over and gets in bed with me. Not to long after I fall asleep again and he thanks me before, I assume falling asleep to.

~time skip for plot convenience~

I stirred a little but stopped when I realize the other person in my bed with me. Oh yeah, Toby had asked to spend the night.

I nudge him a little, then pull the blanket down from his face to be greeted with,

Not Toby.

It was Fallen, or May at least, clutching a flashlight to her chest curled up in a ball with her head tucked into herself, her hair covered her face but her jacket was torn and she had dried blood in places there were very clearly cuts, her jeans were also fairly ripped up and dried blood coated those to, luckily none of it was on my bed.

OH SHIT WAIT THERE IS A INJURED MINOR IN MY BED

I panic and shake May a little. No response. Fuck. I shake her again. Still nothing. I grab her from underneath her shoulder and look at her face.