Hey so I understand that I've been working on this chapter for a bit to long and I'm really sorry but when I posted the new cover image I got a comment from QueenCharcoalSecret saying "I need more Chapters" whitch made me laugh because i felt they were like "I need an update not a new cover image" so thank you and here's your chapter.

Im done being in the shower, if I was here any longer I'd wonder why the hell Cleos soulmate looks like a collage geek that isn't all that smart and would challenge someone much much taller then himself Or why I ignored my soulmate the moment we met eyes.

Way to fucking go brain.

I get out of the shower dry off, get into some pjs, brush my hair, brush my teeth, and head to bed. I didn't ever want to look down at my ring again, but I would at some point. Just not now.

-?¶???-

We were leaving. I wasn't going to stalk her like we were in some cheesy wattpad story. i sigh "Are we supposed to even report anything? Will we be given directions when we get back? " Toby laughs "F-Fuck if I know" "wasn't asking you Rogers"

And having the mental state of a twelve year old he flipped me off. (Might I note that he pulled the 'scratching the side of the nose with the middle finger move here, like any clever twelve year old )

Everything will be figured out when we get back I guess.

*time skip while you watch yourself sleep Lol also, your POV*

I wake up, like every morning, duh, and do my morning routine. You know brush my hair, brush my teeth, put some light makeup on, and waste my morning in my closet.

I decided on a dress I hardly ever wore which was (F\C) and seemed to have a butterfly wing design, the skirt was light gray went down to back of my legs and it went up a little in the front. (Colors used is just how I drew it, imagine the colors as you wanted:A/N ok it deleted itself I just described it better)

Put it on and left my room. I was going to the cafe again so I wouldn't need to eat anything right now, but I would need my purse which I went and grabbed, put on my black and (f/c) buckle boots and left my house locking the door behind me. I glance down at my ring while walking to my car, sometimes I swore the ring, it blinks for a milasecond pitch black, then it changes back.

I believe that my mind is just playing tricks on me, it does that a lot. This time it was red and green, which it usually was in the morning to late afternoon to certain times in the day.

I smiled softly and stopped when I got in front of my car, because I parked it on the other side of my driveway, I did thats so that I would have a few seconds to get to stare into my ring for a bit and it wouldn't make me seem despart for love.

Cleo used to tell me to follow my string and find my one true love before I die an old crow, but I'm even more scared now then before.

I open my car and get in, I started my car and once again, drive to the cafe. Cleo was there before me again and sure enough Alex was there but a few feet away and on the phone.

Cleo noticed me right away and waved rapiditly as I sighed, smiled and parked my car. I took a breath and left my car closing the door and locking it.

I smiled brightly to my bestfriend and walked towards Cleo whom ran to me and hugged me. "Took you long enough! Man me and Alex almost had brunch without you" Cleo said this as she let me go.

I smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of my neck "yeah sorry my alarm clock didn't wake me up till the third time it went off" I mostly lied. Cleo shook her head "you're one of the only person I know (Y/N), who can sleep through an alarm clock I set to Siren Mode at the highest volume" I chuckled and shrugged.

Cleo sighed and told Alex we'd be inside while he was on his phone call. We went indoors and sat down at our usual bench and talked till Alex walked back in and sat with us which only opened up more conversation. We all talked, we ordered our food because that's what people do in restaurants, we spilt the check and we went out separate ways. (What did you except something to happen like last time?)

I went back to my car after Cleo and Alex pulled out of the parking lot, in the same car mind you, and jumped in. I sat there for a bit before banging my head into the steering wheel avoiding the honk button like a try professional.

You know when you have a thought and suddenly you won't stop thinking about it? Well that was me.

I picked my head up and sighed. I was going to have to go to the store today so I did. I got out of the parking lot and drove to my local Walmart. Which surprisingly wasn't packed.

Same process as before, I parked my car, got out, locked my car, and went indoors.

I grabbed a cart (or basket) and walked around grabbing some items along the way of each isle.

It was kind saddening to watch the other people around me. Some came to walmart on their own, others spit up in the store to get more done, there were mothers with children and fathers with children, teenage couples and older couples. People who were just as lonely as me or in some cases the rather odd friend group whom had a probably teen boy holding the front of the cart with his feet on the bottom of it basically having the time of his life annoying one other seemingly adult male whom was pushing the card with this teenchild on.

Another guy had walked to the cart with a list and dropping some items into the cart crossing off names of things on it and waking away again.

I would've laughed at the sight but today wasn't my best day as I pushed past the odd trio and went to the next isle.

At times I would glance at my ring which was a simple green at the moment, as it was the entire time I was in walmart, and the time I walked out and put my stuff in my car and decided to go to the park.

Nothing I had would melt and besides my trunk was fairly cool as it was. So I simply parked in the parking area and got out of my car.

I walked to one of the small sea horse rocking toys. These were my favorites as a kid,that was till some kids pushed me off and got my hair caught in its rusted springs. A grown up had to come and cut my hair to get it out and before the parent even did show up the kids rocked the rocking toy back and forth a bit, it hurt like hell and I felt like I could feel my skin ripping. When I had checked in the mirror I could see certain parts of my skin ripped from under my hair.

I pulled my hand away from the small playground toy and went to a bench. I stat down and looked at the park. It seemed abandoned, rusty, chipping paint, some equipment wasn't even one piece anymore.

I sat there for a bit. I just looked around,enjoyed the sents and the sounds and just sat. It was calm. Finally it was calm. I would've smiled, but I don't smile in places like these. I hated these places, but I loved the peace I got out of it. I looked at my ring. Reddish green.

He almost always mad or annoyed. Except for maybe 2 years ago. He Seemed to care more then. Sometimes this ring only makes you want to know what happened. He felt extreme fear those days. Fear, anger and sadness. Then it was almost always anger and announce. Uncommenly would be better scared or sad.

We were taught that if the ring was dark our soulmate was asleep, if it was bright they were awake and if it was dull they were tired. He was always tired.

I put my hand down and sighed. I wondered why I didnt cut my sting when I had the chance, but I guess I just didn't have the guts to. Avoidnes was my plan from the start, and I even failed that.

OK that's the end of this chapter hoped you enjoyed and see you guys next time!