I go to my room and open my closet and rummage through it till I find a butterfly like dress in different shades of beige.

I quickly change into the dress and put on black boots And a light brown Victorian mask with a white rose on the side. I exit my room and go to my living room and lift a floor board and grab a white gun with silver swirls on it. I grab a hella lot amo just in case. (Ok not just in case) and I grab a monotone flower switch blade.

I get up about to leave but stop and look into the mirror, moving a strand of free hair behind my ear. What? A girls gotta look how a girls gotta look. And I am looking pretty good.

You know how you really don't think about something in till later where it suddenly hits you in the back of the head like a bullet? that's how it felt when sudden realization on hit me saying 'BITCH are you seriously going to push the fact that you, cheesy movie bumped into your soulmate, into the back of your head!?!' you also know how you take a moment to think about what realization and suddenly you just feel like you heart is just crunching its self into a ball and throwing itself out?

That's how I felt.

That's how I felt when I left the house, went to the museum, and got to high grounds.

The man whom had texted me the rest of the info of this 'task' had said that a appropriate snipper gun would be there when I got there, it being a CV 750 sniper s1m1. And pick black weapon laying in front of me. How nice. I

I set up. Logically. There weren't as many people as you would think, saying this as only people without lives, people that had fortune, and people who wanted to here what tea could be spilled won't others, we're there. I had to wait a bit before I could acutely kill anyone so I sat around for a while playing with my knife to pretending to kill myself with an unloaded gun.

What? I never said being an assassin was exciting. It's acutely pretty boring, and the waiting the waiting the waiting, oof, I just got rid of waiting and went straight to killing I could be done in no time. But no, being reckless and an assassin was like being a demon undercover in bible study. It ain't gonna happen.

The time came, I killed the man, killed his guards,killed two people trying to hide because they were dumb. Sent a completion text, got my pay, kept the gun for fun, and left. Like nothing happened.

When you kill people, you feel something. I was never able to understand that cause when I killed someone, I felt nothing, and my God I knew that at was something. Relationships and family are the same. You feel something you can't explain, and you feel nothing as you feel everything.

I let these thoughts, no, all my thoughts unleash in pure confusion as I sat on a swing of a park and I had walked to. I had one more mission tonight, tomorrow I'd hang out with Cleo and probably that soul mate of hers, Alex.

I know when to, and when not to trust someone, of course Cleo being my bestfriend, everyone around her I don't trust. Even if their her soulmate. Cleo's that sister I never had.

I shack my thoughts away. Thinking about soulmate and gushy stuff is giving me a headach. I get up and get on my way to my final task of the night.

Once I reached the boys house I climbed a tree nearest to a window and popped open the window with my pocket knife gliding in through the opening I had created, not bothering to close it, I'd be in and out 10 minutes tops.

Luckily the window I had opened was for a hallway and some of the doors were labeled. Honestly I wasn't going to kill anyone else unless they got in the way. I found the room my target was in and quickly slid my way into the room opening my pocket knife and climbing over the sleeping child who woke up quickly to see me. I held their arms and legs with my legs and covered the child's mouth with my hand slashing his throat from his chin to his shoulders. Which I guess isn't his throat but whatever.

The gurgles limited the boys struggles and soon there was nothing.

No movemnt. No sound. Just a dead boy and and blood covered wall. And a unfortunately blood covered me. I sigh jumping over the limp boy and drawing a heart on the wall with the fresh warm blood, licking the remainder off. I'm not a cannibal but blood is just a sweet metallic thing found from the human body.

there was a window in the boys room but the tree was a few get away. "Just swell" I mumble. I wasn't going to go back through the hall, if someone was there I'd be screwed. I sigh popping open the window with my hand, because I was inside the building now, I didn't need to break it for no reason. See I'm a nice person just doing my job.

-??-

"Look I'm telling you, she just snuck out of her house. Kids do that" I say trying not to get caught in such an open area of sorts. No one goes to a place with lots of lights, open area, and police. "ok then why was she at the other house then? And that shooting party?" Tim asks. Sure it was through his mask but he was either glaring or scowling. "Coincidental" I reply as I look at the house she had went into of course just as I sat that a silhouette fell from a window further from a free then they should've. "Right sure because its all coincidental " Tim mumbles spotting the same jumper.

-(Y/N)-

I land on the ground with a oof. Believe me or not but I'ok just start to use dresses as parachutes, as it kept me for falling faster then I would've. Sure now my leg was sore, but aye, mission complete. I Sprint away from the house as fast as I could and didn't stopped in till I was at my home. I walked in and went straight to my room looking at the mirror. Gashing a kid, sure was gonna leave some blood, but I kinda looked like I rolled in it, dry blood in my hair and on my skin. "Your gonna need a shower" I mumble to no one as I went into the bathroom.

Now everyone knows how this is *except for BEN* when you take a shower or a bath and that's where all your thoughts kinda throw up out of your brain. You just stare into the water and think? Well I'm staring into pink blooded water thinking, and probably crying but I can't tell the difference because I'm taking a shower and water is running down my face ethior way. Which sucks, because hot water makes your body go numb and then you seriously can't feel shit.

Like before, I shake my head, I run my hand through my hair and look at the dry blood clumps that slowly devolve into water. I can't say that I'm usually covered in blood much like I don't usually pull off close combat, and even when I'm on the same floor as my target I use a gun, but kids, there's something different, I don't remember why I feel so different for kids. But if I just thinking, maybe I will.

Maybe?