If the person pushing me under wasn't Toby.

I got ready to go under, taking super big breaths of air to expand my lungs, and practicing holding my breaths, stuff like that.

Soon I was ready to go, swimming out to about the area Toby saw the fish swimming under and taking a big breath, before diving under Toby immediately going to push me further down and hold me there.

I found the rock, the fish around the area, and the ethior heading into the area underneath the rock or away from it as I moved my hand with thenet in it towards the rocks' small entry point.

I held the net over the entry, pulling one of my hands away to grab a small rock, bringing it back over the net and throwing the rock threw on of the gaps, into the rock.

Fish immediately panicked at the unwanted and supirse guest going to swim out only to swim directly into the net, a though the net it self was pretty small compared to a lot of other nets, it would obviously be able to hold a large sum of the fish that were currently in it, and knowing darn well there was enough un the net to fill its capacity I quickly closed it using a string I attached before hand, the rest the fish quickly swimming past me to escape, then I tapped Toby.

To no response.
And a part of me panicked as I tapped again.
Was this all an elaborate plan to kill me? Had I become insufferable?
Was I no longer needed? What happened?
I quickly tried to hit Tobys leg, the thing holding me under, hoping it would get any form of response and nothing.

The panic I had building up slowly became the not important factor as my need to breathe over powered it. Opening my mouth to scream would do me nothing but drain the small air I did have.

I started to struggle, burying and digging myself into the sand to get some room before pushing out from under him and swimming upwards.

The moment I broke out from the water surface, I gasped and sputtered, coughing and getting whatever small amount of the water that had gotten into my mouth out.

"W-What the hell, Toby!" I yelled, pushing him a we bit. I was upset, I was scared. I felt betrayed. What if he done it on purpose. What if he aimed to kill me. My brian fought with the reasoning as to why he didn't get off me when I tapped on the other hand the fact he hadn't stepped harder when I dug down.

Toby looked surprised, an eyebrow raised. "W-what? Yo-you could've j-just tapped."

I glared at him.
"I did!I did, Toby!"

"I d-didn't f-feel-" Toby went silent, his eyes widening.

"OOOH H-HOLY S-SH-SHIT!" He grabbed me and hugged me, the grip being pretty fucking painfully because he acting as though I was dying or some shit.

"IM S-S-SO SORRY!"

Fallen had ran over to the bank by now.
"Whats going on?!"

"I..don't know?" I mumbled.

Toby kept me pressed to him mumbling apologizes and honestly kinda tweaking out.

"Uh...you good?" I questioned.

"I-I c-co-could've k-kil-killed you..." He replied actually suffering to get word out.

"No kidding."

He pushed me away from him, looking dead set into my eyes.

"M-mo-monarch I'm be-being s-serious. I c-cant fe-feel an-anything"

....

"What"

"I-if y-you ha-hadnt g-gotten out y-you w-would-ve died. My n-ner-nerves dont w-work, I h-had n-no way to fe-feel you"

He literally didn't feel it.

Our plan supported off of me getting back up because of him and the supports were poorly made.

"...Toby"

Toby just kinda nodded, it was hard to tell.

"You should've told me this fucking sooner. You dumb toddler brained son of a bitch."

Toby laughed lightly pulling me and himself out of the water to Fallen who was asking what had happened. We were silent for a second, then I brought my hand up, net in hand and a fish in it flapping and struggling.

"Got the fish."

.
.
.
.
Toby cheered taking the net of fish and throwing it up a couple of times.

"W-we ha-have the fish!"

We didn't know what to do with the fish, and Fallen was pretty persistent on just releasing it, but Toby had other plans throwing the fish into a bucket of water before the two of us went to dry off.

Going to end this chapter here. Sorry it isn't super long but I felt as though you guys really deserved it. Thank you all for being super dupper supportive, especially sense I've been having a wee bit of a hard time with everything in life. I love you guys and I love writing this book. Also a few weeks ago i went to a small con and won second place jn a cosplay contest so that was fun. Have a great day guys :)