Someone grabbed the picture and slammed it back onto the nightstand causing me to jump and turn around, to be face to face with Hazy.

Oh boy...

"You shouldn't touch things if they're not yours" His voice was robotic, probably ran through a voice changer, but you could tell that deathly seriousness in it.

"Sorry...Moxi said I could look around"

Hazy huffed backing away from me. "I'm sure, get out for now come back later"

I wanted to say something back but I highly doubt that'd be something I'd want to run by him. I nod and walk out of the room the door slamming behind me. I sigh and walk downstairs. Although I'm sure it'd be easy to make friends here, I'd rather not, as soon as the war is done, I'm gone, that's final.

I look around, there seems to be a lot less people then earlier, maybe that's because its late. They seem to enjoy hanging out in the kitchen, I'm not sure why but that's just what it seems. I turn to go into the kitchen and, there's EJ and doctor Smiley, they seem to get along most of the time, Clockwork was sitting on the counter eating a cookie and on her phone, and Masky and Hoodie were back.

Clockwork noticed me and waved me over to her, moving over on the counter. I jumped up onto the counter and Clockwork held the chips-a-hoy cookie box out to me. I took a cookie and looked down.

Although people were talking around us it was quiet. In my opinion at least. "So, what do you think?" Clockwork asked turning to me. "Think about, what?" "what do you think about us, all of this?"

I hum, "its odd, to say the least, almost everyone is different, nothing like how it usually is, everyone's trying so hard to be the same thing, here it seems like everything is just, a bunch of different colored pins in a hay stack" Clockwork laughed a little "that isn't bad is it?" I smile and shake my head "no, not in the slightest" she nods and goes back to the cookies.

I eat my cookie and we sit in silence again. After a while Moxi came into the kitchen and aged to.me a little bit went to talk to Masky and Hoodie, Toby following her like a duckling, which wouldn't end much of an understatement as Toby was shorter then her and literally kinda wobbling next to her.

Clockwork looked to where I wss looking and laughed a little. "Something catch ya eye?"
I shake my head then nod "What's up with Moxi and Toby, they seem, close?" Clockwork snickered "well I assure you, it isn't what you would think, Moxi kinda brought Toby in one day a few days after me. They must've known eachother or something because he stuck with her like she was his parent, not saying that isn't the vibe she gives off" Clockwork explained it even seeming somewhat confused herself, but she wasn't wrong, you could basically feel the parent vibes Moxi seemed to radiate.

I nod and eat another cookie while the 4 proxy's left the kitchen,and slowly so did everyone else leaving me there alone.

I sat on the counter, all outta cookies and just stared down. This was my life from now on. For now at least.

Someone lightly coughed in front of me causing me to look up. It was a little girl, I don't believe I was introduced to her, she had short red hair and had a blanket wrapped around her. she was holding up a colorful stitched doll with black hair and two little feathers on strings.

"can you watch Stitches for me?"
I smile and nod as the little girl giggles and places Stitches in my lap. "Im Lily, sometimes mini me gets jealous." I nod and before I could speak, Lily walks off.

I sat there with Stitches in my LA unsure of what to do.
Everything was out of place and mixed in my mind.

"Hey!" I jump a little and look up to see Masky. "Were you even listening?" He huffed as I shook my head, completely confused.

"You need to get your head out of the mud, it might just get you killed here, anyways, Operator told me to tell you you'll be rooming with GS she won't be home till later and from what I've heard from Hazy you ready made a name for yourself, wait till she returns" With that he turned around but stopped and looked back a little "You, what ever you do, don't make it life threatening, your mission or not, you aren't here forever, it'd be A shame if you never got out" and then he finished walking away.

What'd that mean? I sigh, it isn't of my intentions to die now.