~BlOoPeRs~

Author: *slamming head on desk*

*camera turns around*

Seen: ...That's a fucking bop though-

-----

Sam: and i was reading through my lines because I don't do or say a whole lot and was hoping I'd finally get a main pa-one moment, SEEN YOU SLUT SHUT THE FUCK UP!
*Seen rolls out from behind the curtain on a rolley chair*
Seen: *sips slushie* I'm a whore, not a slut, *sip* get it right *sips*.... bitch.

-----

Richard: every morning I go through about 2 hours for makeup, thats leaving out the other 2 hours it take for me to get on the stilts, go through the costume change and not mess up my make up in the process, if we mess it up, they go "why bother gettimg you off the stilts?" And grab ladders for the *laughter* f-for the makeup crew and its quite funny.

----

Seen: everyday i get to watch my friends suffer with makeup, not all of them, just most of them.
The ej Jack? He goes through 5 hours of makeup alone excluding costume changes. We enjoy getting done hours before him.and laughing. Just laughing. He hates us, but doesn't show it.

----
ej Jack: i do not hate them, I'm just waiting patiently for when they to have to sit down and wait hours to get makeup down. I will get my revenge.

----
Ruby: I'm not technically part of this yet, so i dont have to go through makeup like ej Jack does, but when i do, I will in makeup up about the same amount of time he is.

Y/N: said simply, your screwed?

Ruby: eh. *walks away*

*camera holder follows her*

*behind a curtain* *crys* I simply cant wait to come to work-

----

??: as of currently, what would you say is the worst part of working on this?

Y/N: the worst part so far has to be earlier on with the string, we wanted it real as possible and Lila didn't want to help SGI it saying "it was a waste of time and money" so instead we used actual string and the amount of times people forget me and Tim and it tied to us, is kinda sad, I've counted 12 times in total where someone tripped on the string bring the two of us down with them. I'm a bit relieved they took the string part of the story out for a bit"

----

Toby: fun fact! A-apparently they wanted me as real as pos-possible, so they kind-kinda threw me into their fancy v-van and hit the gas p-peddle

Seen: thats not true! We threw you into the back of my car, and we let you buckle in before we hit the gas, you were fine.

Toby: i was en-enjoying my sh-show thank you very m-much!

Sam: spoiler alert, Owen wins, expect for in certain places, in that case Gwen wins.

Toby: *gasp* h-ho-how dare you!

----

*Tim and Brain talking by the coffee table*

*camera zooms in*
Seen: *using an Austrian accent* ye see here, a wild Tim and a wild Brain, very exclusive, talking amongs themselves, we send in the younglings as sacrifice.

*Y\N pushing Toby, May, and Abby out from under their table*

Seen: the younglings have been released, now, we wait.

----

*Richard staring down at Tim, Brain, Sam, Seen, Toby, and may t-posing*

Tim and Brian: ....

Sam:...

Seen:....

Toby: *slowly raising cross*

May:....
WHY IS THIS WORKING!?!

----

*camera zooming in on (Y/N) dancing with May and Toby to Tiktok dances*

---

*The currently main rolls all screaming in ussion in a small room*

---

*Seen slamming her head on the table* *looks up*
Seen: and the bitch had the ADAUSITY to say I was using plastic surgery? Darling PLEASE you are made up of more silicone then a Barbie doll I'm all nat-re-al...BITCH!