Chapter 3- The next morning

It was around 9:30 when you and Tom woke up. You both started work at 11, so you decided to carpool to get to work.

You grabbed your phone like you did each morning and checked your socials and Tom went over to your kitchen and made a fresh pot of coffee.

"Coffee?" he asked.

His morning voice was so soothing, you loved it. You looked into Tom's eyes. 'He's so gorgeous', you really hope that whatever you have going on between you two would last.

"Yes please. If you don't mind." You replied back to him.

"Of course I don't mind." Tom poured out a cup of coffee and then handed it to you.

"Uh, y/n?" Tom asked you. 

"Mhmm?" you hummed while sipping the fresh cup of coffee

"Do you think I could have a shower?" Tom asked nicely.

"Of course, straight through that door and on your left. The towels are already in there, but the grey one is mine so feel free to use the other ones." You smiled at him, then went back to sipping your coffee.

"Thank you, Miss y/l/n." Tom responded as he walked into the bathroom.

While Tom was in the shower, you took your time finishing your coffee and going through your wardrobe to see what to wear. Even though you were an actress and were going to be in costume within the first hour on set, you still wanted to show up to work looking presentable. You decided to go with your usual turtleneck and plaid skirt.

Before getting changed, you quickly slipped into an oversized jumper and some shorts

Before getting changed, you quickly slipped into an oversized jumper and some shorts. You curled your hair and put on some eye make-up. That's when you heard Tom come out the shower, he walked out the door.

Standing there with his towel wrapped around his waist dripping in water, you noticed the outline of his abs and began to stare as your eyes made their way up his body and you examined every inch of it, to his somewhat large biceps all the way down to his defined V-line. Your eyes trailed back up to his face to see that single wet lock of hair just sitting on his head. You got up out of your seat and walked up to Tom and pushed the strand of hair out of the way.

"Sorry, it was annoying me." You said innocently.

Tom smirked at you in return, he adjusted his towel as he noticed you were staring at him.

"Damn it." you muttered under your breathe,

"What happened y/n?" Tom asked.

You ignored him and rushed into the bathroom to continue with your routine.

Tom helped himself to more coffee  and watched TV while he waited for you to be finished in the bathroom. It was 10 already and Tom was ready to go to work, he was just waiting on you to finish getting changed.