Chapter 32- Spontaneous night

It was becoming a regular thing for you and Tom to get intimate in the shower. For some reason, you preferred it to your bed. Come to think of it anywhere but your bed would do.

The shower was hot and steamy, just how you liked it. So hot in fact, you winced at the touch of the hot water splashing on your skin. Tom joined you in the shower around 5 minutes later and he took you by surprise.

He picked you up by the waist and you wrapped your legs around him. He slammed you into the wall as the water dripped down both your bodies. It didn't take long for Tom to be inside you and it certainly didn't take long for your first moan to escape your lips.

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and you tipped your head back, "Uhhh fuck me." You muttered under your breath.

Tom adjusted his grip on you and thrusted harder and harder into you. "Is that better?" He whispered into your ear, biting it gently before he pulled away.

You lost your grip from Tom's waist and your leg slipped. Before it could even touch the bottom of the tub, he grabbed you, readjusted himself and slammed your back against the wall once again. Slowly grinding against you, Tom knew that you were about to orgasm, but he wasn't doing anything to help that. In order to get his attention, you started grinding against him but he was too busy sucking away at your neck to even notice. That's when you felt his smirk forming, and you knew that he knew what you wanted and he still decided to ignore you.

You pulled his hair and let out a gentle moan into his ear. "Mhmm"

You hoped that would get his attention. Thankfully, it did. He lifted his head up from your neck and began to pick up the pace, this time kissing you as well instead of just your neck. Your tongues danced with each other and eventually you broke the kiss, letting out a small moan.

"Ahhh." The sound that you let out encouraged Tom to thrust against you even harder. Within no time, your walls were clenching around his hard member as both of you let out moans in each other's ears.

Tom placed you back down and allowed you to continue with your shower. After you were done, you met Tom back in the bedroom, where he was waiting for you to finish. Even though you had just got out the shower, you were still desperate for his touch. So once again, you dropped your towel as you were partly dry and you made your way round to Tom and sat on his lap. This time you pinned him down and kissed him all over his body teasing him every so often.

"You really want to do this again?" Tom spoke in a huskier voice.

Tom was already getting fed up with you teasing him. He wanted control again, so he got pay back and pinned you down on the bed so that he was on top of you. He trailed up and down your body kissing you gently, kissing your inner thighs every so often which made your body shiver. You can feel how wet you are, all that you wanted was for Tom to ravish you as you felt him tease your entrance.

'Is he going to fuck me or wh-' your thoughts were interrupted by Tom thrusting inside of you.

"Mhmm" You moaned quietly as you felt his member inside of you.

It didn't take long for you to have your first orgasm and before you knew it, Tom was picking up the pace again, hitting your g spot, making you crazy.

"Ahh...Ahhhh...Ahhhhhhhh." You let out a long moan and you could feel Tom about to finish as well. He thrusted into you even harder, your legs began to shake ever so slightly. Tom pulled your hair as he let out a low groan.

"Mhmmm" You could feel your walls clench around his pulsing member once again. You let out one last moan before Tom pulled out.

He smirked at you. "Don't even start." You whacked him with the pillow.

"What did I do?" Tom looked so innocent knowing exactly what he did.

You rolled your eyes and got out of bed to change into something more comfy, your legs buckled as you got up causing you to fall to the floor.

"Be careful darling, the floors are slippery." Tom teased you as he helped you off the ground.

"Why don't I get you your clothes?" He asked.

"Yeah, just give me one of your t-shirts" You told him.

He grabbed one of his shirts out of the draw and threw it over to you, it landed on your face.

"Hey!" You laughed.

"Sorry love." He laughed with you.

You got changed and then got comfy in bed, resting your head in Tom's chest as he played with your hair.

"Pizza, ice cream, film then bed?" Tom asked, already knowing the answer.

"Well I can't turn that offer down." You went to go get out of bed to get the ice cream, but Tom stopped you.

"I've got this, why don't you choose the film?" He spoke handing you the remote.

"Uh sure, I guess."

*sometime later*

After about 20 minutes Tom came back with the ice cream and pizza which was surprisingly quick as he only rang 15 minutes ago. Maybe because it was around 1am and no one ordered food at this time.

You chose the film 'Made of Honour' starring Patrick Dempsey and Michelle Monaghan because it was one of your favourite rom coms. You played the movie and ate the pizza. About halfway through the film, you ate the somewhat melted ice cream with the cookies the pizza delivery place gave you, you must admit it was very delicious food.

"I know since we have Levi now, we won't get many nights like these but tonight was good wasn't it?" You asked Tom.

"Very good, my darling." He said in return.

You both smiled at each other and went back to watching the film. When the film ended, you both were still awake so you decided to go on a drive. You both got changed and made your way to the car. It was around 4am so you tried your best to keep quiet,

*In the car*

You had the windows wide open and the music blaring as Tom drove down the motorway.

"I know that you got daddy issues and I do too!" You shouted as one of your favourite songs came on the radio.

Tom shook his head and laughed at your singing.

You drove for what felt like forever and even stopped at a McDonald's to get some fries and milkshakes. By the time you got home, it was sunrise so you and Tom decided to make a good old pillow fort on the balcony and fall asleep watching the sunrise.

You had everything ready and you even had some music playing on your speaker you had on low volume though so you didn't wake up your neighbours. You got changed back into your pyjamas and laid in the fort.

"Thank you for the spontaneous night, it was amazing." You told Tom.

Tom thanked you in return and kissed you on the forehead.

"Now get some sleep we have to be awake before 2." Tom told you.

You cuddled up next to Tom and closed your eyes.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too loser"

Tom kissed you gently once again and closed his eyes. You both fell asleep instantly as you were both tired. One thing for sure though was that you were dreading waking up tomorrow as you both pulled a very late night.

Word count 1.3k