Chapter 12- Breakfast

You and Tom were awake early in the morning, which meant that you could watch the beautiful sunrise from the window. You headed to his kitchen and found the ingredients you needed to make some pancakes. Like yesterday, you wanted to listen to music whilst you cooked.

"Alexa, play Rules by Doja Cat."

Tom was still upstairs in bed, but from the sound of footsteps on floorboards,  you gathered he was coming down stairs.

You started singing along to the song just as Tom walked into the kitchen.

"Will you be quiet?" He groaned, you could tell he hadn't fully woken up yet.

"No, Make me." You said flirtatiously, while biting your lip.

Tom looked you up and down and licked his lips.

"Make me, go on then." You repeated yourself, trying to provoke him to see if he would do anything.

"Don't test me my dear." He told you in a low voice.

"Oh yeah, like you're going to do anything" You laughed hoping he would.

"Well tell me what you would like me to do and I might just do it" He whispered into your ear.

Still making pancakes, you haven't actually managed to turn and face Tom yet, but now you do. You grabbed his shirt, pulled him towards you and whispered in his ear.

Tom began to smirk.

You walked away to continue making pancakes and walked over to the fridge to grab the milk and eggs. As you shut the fridge, you sighed.

"What a shame, I would have liked to have done that as well." You told Tom, almost begging for it.

Tom's smirk grew bigger. In one swift motion, he had you on the counter with your legs wrapped around him.

You lifted your arms up, but Tom had basically ripped off your shirt, leaving you in just a bralette and your underwear. Tom began to kiss you all over your body.  Starting at your lips, making his way down to your neck, your collar bone, shoulders. He stopped at your chest. You slowly removed you bralette strap so he could continue.

Slowly sucking on your sensitive peak, you could feel yourself about to moan. One of your hands ran down Tom's back, while the other pulled his hair. You could feel his hard member pressing up against your leg through his joggers. Tom stopped what he was doing to look at you.

Tom knew you were close, so he started teasing your entrance with his two fingers, slowly sliding them in and out again.

"Fuck me." You muttered under your breath.

Tom looked into your eyes as he said "Gladly."

He picked you up from the counter and he slowly thrusted his member inside you, not taking much to get a whimper out of you.

After what felt like an eternity, you finally felt Tom thrust in all the way.

You let out a loud moan as your first orgasm hit you, clenching your walls around Tom's member. You felt the cum dripping down your thighs but you didn't care. The sensation of Tom's body against yours felt amazing, sending shivers down your spine every time he picked you up to steady himself.

He began to pick up the pace as you realised he hadn't finished yet. Tom went back to sucking your peak and that's what all was needed to make you orgasm again.

"Oh Tom," You called his name. Tom didn't stop thrusting into you though, he kept going faster and faster until...

You felt him release himself as he let out a low growl into your ear. Knowing you were close to orgasm for a 3rd time, Tom thrusted into you slowly to tease you, but he eventually picked up the pace again.

"Tom, I'm about to..."

He stopped what he was doing. "What y/n, you're about to what?" he spoke slightly aggressively.

You looked at him, you could barely form a sentence and you hated to think what standing up again would feel like. You knew it was going to be a near impossible task.

"Y/n, I'm not going to continue if you don't tell me, we can just call it a day." He said teasingly.

"urghh, Fuck Tom. I'm about to cum. OK? I said it. Are you happy now?"

"Very" he replied.

He began to pick up the pace again to let you climax for the third time. Your walls clenched around his throbbing member as you moaned one last time.

Tom helped you down off of the counter and placed you on the floor.

You both looked at the counter and laughed. "I think someone should clean that up." You said to Tom.

"Yes my dear, someone should," Putting extra emphasis on "someone"

You shook your head and walked away. "And where do you think you're going?" He asked you.

"To shower, we have lunch with Scarlett and Chris in 2 hours"

"Oh yeah, so we do." Tom said as he was looking at his watch. "I'll let you get ready then and we can meet back down here when we are done."

You smiled at Tom and walked away to get ready.

*1hr and a half later*

It was around 12:30, you and Tom were finally ready to leave to go for lunch. You said your goodbyes to Bobby, grabbed your bag and walked out the door into the car.

*We are on our way, see you soon* You texted Scarlett.

She texted back *Yessss, see you soon*

Once everything was all locked up and sorted, Tom started the car and drove to Palmers restaurant.

Word count 1k