Chapter 4- Pay back

Still sitting in hair and makeup, you were on your phone scrolling through Instagram when Cindy, the make-up artist, said something to you.

"Come on y/n. You can't leave me in the dark like that, I want to know what else happened on that date of yours." Cindy said giggling.

"Oh yes y/n, I'm dying to know what else happened as well" a deep soothing voice said.

You just assumed that an extra who heard your entire conversation said that, but when he came closer and sat down next to you, you realised who it was.

"Oh shit!" you shouted out loud. You turned around and saw that it was Tom Hiddleston. You wouldn't have spoken about the date if you knew it was Tom.

Lucky for you, Cindy didn't hear you say Tom's name in the beginning of the conversation with Scarlett and Chris. You felt so embarrassed, a rush of redness appeared at your checks.

"Cindy if you don't mind, I'm going to keep quiet about it, don't want to jinx it because he is such a kind and caring man." you said whilst looking Tom directly in the eyes.

"No, girl that's fine. I totally get you, from what you've already said I wouldn't want to jinx it either." Cindy said politely back to you and stopped any further questions.

"All done Tom." You heard Margret say to Tom once his hair and make-up was done.

"Thank you Margret, it's a pleasure as always." he spoke politely as he got out of his chair.

Before he left the trailer you felt a rush of chills all down your spine. "You'll regret not continuing the conversation about your date y/n." you heard Tom whisper into your ear before he left.

"Oh sure. I'm so scared." you muttered sarcastically under your breath but just loud enough so he could hear you. Tom smirked at you and then made his way to set.

You continued to go on your phone as Cindy did the finishing touches on your hair and makeup, within 5 minutes she was finished. You got up out of your chair and made your way to the costume department.

"Thanks again Cindy. I'll see you later for a makeup change." you said smiling as you made your way to the costume department.

On your way there, you stopped at the food cart and grabbed a doughnut and a cup of coffee and then wrote down your lunch order for Billie to collect for you and the team, then proceeded to make your way to the costume department.

You walked into the department and there was Chris in all his glory, his six pack and huge biceps greeting you as you walked in.

"Well hello again y/n." Chris said to you as he was getting into his outfit.

"Hey dip shit." you said to him while taking your clothes off

You didn't mind getting changed in front of Chris. You've been friends fro so long and he has seen it all before at your house when you get a bit too drunk. He occasionally checks you out but who doesn't? You have an amazing figure and others envy you for it.

"Chris, can you believe that Tom was in hair and makeup the whole time I was talking about him?" you explained.

"Uh yeah, I saw him when we walked through the door."

"What! And you didn't tell me!?" you shouted at him.

"To be fair Butterfly-"

"Don't you Butterfly me!" you snapped back at him.

Butterfly was the nickname your mother gave you as a child when you got angry and Chris started to call you it as well.

"Y/n, You didn't exactly tell me you went on a date with my best friend."