Chapter 11- Tom's house

(The picture above is Tom's house in Hampstead Heath, supposedly)

You walked in through the door and instantly gasped.

"Tom, this is amazing. Why didn't you bring me home sooner?" You asked him.

"I don't really know why, but I'm glad you like it," He said back to you.

Walking through the door was a giant crystal chandelier. It was mesmerising. You took your coat off, hung it on the coat rack and you followed Tom into the living room. Upon entry, you were greeted by his dog, Bobby. (Don't worry everyone Tom's neighbour looked after Bobby when Tom stayed over at your apartment) Bobby is a brown cocker spaniel with a gorgeous fur coat, he was so friendly you loved it.

 (Don't worry everyone Tom's neighbour looked after Bobby when Tom stayed over at your apartment) Bobby is a brown cocker spaniel with a gorgeous fur coat, he was so friendly you loved it

You and Tom decided to sit down on the couch and watch a film together. Tom's couch was very big so you could both lay down together. Bobby joined you and you spent most of the film cuddling with Bobby instead of Tom.

The film finished at around 2 but you and Tom were still wide awake. You decided to go in the kitchen and fix up some food. Walking into the kitchen, you realised how big it was. So big, that you didn't even know where to start, you noticed Tom had an Alexa in his kitchen and you decided to listen to it while you contemplated what you wanted to make.

"Alexa! Play 'Daddy issues' by the Neighbourhood " You told her.

Tom joined you in the kitchen and forced you to dance with him. He grabbed your waist from behind pulled you in closer to him and he began to dance with you.

"Tommmm" You groaned.

He smiled at you like he was doing nothing wrong.

"I just want to make some food."

His eyes saddened by the fact that you didn't want to dance with him.

"Oh, I haven't gone shopping in a while, so I don't have anything to eat. I was planning on getting some tomorrow."

You looked at him as if to say 'Really?'.

"Ughhh fineeee." You rolled your eyes and began to dance with Tom.

"See, this is much better than food darling, you get to dance with me" He said whilst grinning.

You and Tom danced in the kitchen for longer than you expected and before you knew it, it was 3 am.

"Tommm?" You called his name.

"Can we go on a double date with Scarlett and Chris tomorrow? we haven't seen them since the party" You pleaded and gave him puppy dog eyes.

"That sounds like a good idea," He replied "Where could we go?".

"We could all go to Palmers together?" You suggested.

"Palmers sounds great."

"Great, I'll text Scarlett now. Meet around 1?" You asked.

"One's perfect."

*Wanna have lunch at Palmers tomorrow with me, you, Tom and Chris?* you texted her.

She replied instantly. This was weird as she is normally asleep at this time.

*I'm with Chris right now and he said he would love too. Count us in. Say hi to Tom for us*

'Ahhh that's why she is awake'

"Scarlett and Chris said hi by the way Tom" You told him.

"Tell her I said hello."

*Tom says hi and see you both tomorrow at Palmers around 1. Byeee*

*Great see you then. Byeeee*

Your conversation with Scarlett ended and you let out a big yawn .

"Come on, let's get you to bed." Tom said to you.

You being stubborn as hell turned around and yelled "IM NOT TIRED!"

"y/n darling, you have literally yawned about seven times in the last 5 minutes and you can barely keep your eyes open. You need to sleep." He pleaded with you.

You stood there and stared at him, not saying a word.

"Fine I'll take you upstairs myself". "Bobby upstairs" He commanded Bobby and he did as he was told. That's when you had Tom charging towards you, he threw you over his shoulder and carried you up the stairs.

You began to laugh. "Tom, put me down!" You shouted, while hitting his back.

"Nope. You are tired and so am I, so let's go to sleep please." He asked you, but you could hear kindness in his voice slowly disappearing.

Since you didn't want to risk pissing him off, you decided to give in. "Fine, but can you put me down so I can walk?" You questioned him.

"Nope, I'm carrying you to the bed."

When you arrived in Tom's bedroom, he threw you onto the bed and then got onto his side.

You laughed "What was that for?"

"Just felt like doing it" He told you truthfully.

It was around 4 in the morning now and you and Tom were finally ready for bed, Bobby jumped on the bed and cuddled up to you.

Tom went cold, in a playful way to get your attention.

"Night. Miss y/l/n," He huffed and pulled the covers over him.

You were confused on why he was acting like this.

"Tom, what's the matter?" You asked him. "Come cuddle up with me"

"Are you sure that you wouldn't rather be cuddling Bobby?"

"Ohhh, I get it. You're acting jealous to get my attention." You said to him. "Come on Bobby off the bed, someone clearly wants me all to himself" You told the dog.

Bobby jumped off the bed. "Happy now?" You said in a sarcastic tone.

Tom pulled you into him like he did every time you would sleep together.

"Very." He replied back to you.

You shook your head and rolled your eyes as you went in to kiss Tom goodnight.

"Good night Tom." You said to him.

Kissing your forehead he replied "Goodnight my darling" He held you tighter.

Within minutes of cuddling, you fell asleep. Now, you were waiting for your alarm to go off in the morning so you can get ready for your lunch date.

Word count 1k