Chapter 34- Getting ready

Fast forward a crazy 3 months and today was the day that you began your lifelong commitment to the man himself, Tom Hiddleston. First, we have a little bit of  catching up to do.

First of all, Levi took his first steps and can now kind of walk. Secondly, you booked your honeymoon with Tom in which you decided to go to Bora Bora and finally, Scarlett gave birth to a beautiful baby girl called Lilith. Anyways, back to your big day.

You and Tom were of course already at the hotel as you slept in separate rooms. Seeing the bride before the wedding is bad luck, and you wanted to avoid that at all costs. Luckily, Scarlett shared a room with you and Levi was with your mother, so you had plenty of time to get ready without worrying about your little hell raiser.

The wedding was at 12, you woke up at 8 so you had plenty of time to get ready. You started off your morning with a text from Tom and it read:

*Good morning my darling, I hope you liked the present I left outside your door. It's a shame I can't see you open it. Lucky for you that's not the only surprise I have for you today. Just wait until you walk down the aisle. I can't wait for you to be Mrs Hiddleston my love. I shall see you soon. Love Tom*

You felt so overwhelmed you began to cry, you decided to go and get your present from outside your room. You opened the door and to your surprise it was a little build-a-bear that looked like Loki. The words "Press Me" were embroidered on the chest of the bear, doing so played an audio.

*Hey Miss Y/l/n* Tom hadn't called you that in ages.

The bear continued to talk. *Mama*

"Oh my god." You began to cry when you heard Levi's voice.

*I can't wait to marry you and to be the happiest man on earth. Just remember that I will always love you and so will Levi.*

The voice note ended with Levi going "Baaaaaa" which was his way of saying goodbye. You loved it, you really did. You rang Tom and thanked him for the wonderful gift and the next thing you know you heard Chris's booming voice down the phone telling Tom to hang up. Scarlet did the same to you. Eventually, you hung up and by the time this was all over, it was 9 and you began to get ready for your big day.

*Later*

By the time you had showered and washed your hair, it was 10, meaning you only had about 1 hour and 45 minutes to get ready. As soon as you got out the shower, you sat down at the vanity and had Cindy from hair and makeup begin to do her magic.

She decided to do your hair first and your makeup after you got changed, so you wouldn't get any orange stages from the dress brushing on your face. You took around 45 minutes as you had to dry it, curl it and pin it up. Eventually, you put your dress on and everyone in the room stared at you in awe. You were, without a doubt, the best looking person in the room.

"Oh my sweet little girl, why do you have to wear makeup? You're perfect just the way you are." You mum told you.

You smiled in return, not wanting to cause any arguments.

"Alright maybe. Cindy could you make me look how you do on sets? You know not too much makeup, the natural dewy look." You asked her.

"Babe, what did you think I was going to do. If one thing is for sure, it's that I know what my actresses look good in." Cindy laughed.

You held her hand for a moment and looked at her. "No Cindy I'm not your actress, I'm your friend." You reminded her.

She hugged you. It was kind of awkward, as she didn't want to mess anything up.

"Come on ladies, we only have an hour." Scarlett said. And just like that Cindy started on your make-up, making sure she covered the dress beforehand.

*An hour later*

"Aaaaaand, all done." Cindy said.

She removed the cloak from you and you stood up and then sat on the bed to put your heels on, you then made your way to the mirror to admire your beauty.

"Awwww y/n don't cry." Scarlett said, hugging you from behind.

"I'm getting married," You said, trying not to choke up. Your childhood fantasy wasn't that far from becoming true.

"You won't be if you don't get into your car and get down to the beach." Your mother chuckled as she told you to hurry up.

You had 20 minutes till the wedding and the car journey took 10. You, Scarlett, your mother and Cindy all left your room and made it to the car that would escort you to the beach.

On your way to the beach, you felt a sudden wave of emotion overcome you and you had butterflies in your stomach. You were in the car alone and the girls followed behind you, it was just you and the driver.

The butterflies reminded you of that time you and Tom broke up and then that kiss managed to fix everything. That's what you felt right now, the intense feeling in your stomach wouldn't go away but you knew as soon as you would see Tom they would disappear like they always would.

Finally, you made it to the beach and all the girls headed down to walk down the aisle before you did. You were greeted by Dylan who escorted you out of the car down to the aisle, he was also the one to walk you down it. That's what you always wanted, since your dad was no longer here to do it.

You arrived at the aisle, luckily no one could see you just yet as you were covered by shutters.

"Y/N, your dad would be so proud of the woman you've become." Dylan told you, looking into your eyes as he smiled.

You had tears in your eyes. "I know." You said very quietly.

You hugged Dylan and thanked him for everything he's ever done for you.

"Love you man." You told him before letting go of the hug.

"Oh I know you do." He laughed.

You playfully hit him. "I love you too." He said in return.

He grabbed your arm and led you down the aisle.

The wedding symphony began to play. He looked at you dead in the eyes and spoke.

"Ready?"

You wiped away your remaining tears and straightened out your dress.

"Ready." You said in return and began to make your way down the aisle.

Word count 1.1k