Chapter 19- The balcony

"Me," He said while he slammed you against the door once again. He began kissing your neck and lightly sucking your collar bone. Your hands ran up and down his back, since you didn't know what to do with them. Tom lifted you from the door and carried you out to the balcony, before placing you down. He slowly unzipped your dress and slipped it off you. Now, you were only in your bra and thong. You had a good feeling about tonight, and you also wanted to completely put everything behind you two. Still having your legs wrapped around Tom and your arms around his neck, he placed you down on the couch.

He began to slowly kiss every part of your body, making his way down to your inner thighs kissing them softly. Every time his lips touched your soft skin, tingles shot up and down your spine. You wanted Tom and you wanted him now. He made his way back up to your neck as he began to suck at your collar bone.

"Ughh fuck me" you muttered under your breathe, hoping he heard you.

He lifted his head and stopped kissing you. 'clearly he did hear me'

He moved you once more, this time to the outside dining table. You felt his member through his trousers, rubbing up against your leg. That's when you heard Tom unzip his trousers. His hard member entered you slowly, teasing you before he went in. A small moan left your lips. He thrusted into you and you let out another moan but this time louder than the last one.

"Shhhhh. We don't want to wake the neighbours," He said. "The press would be all over that if we did"

You felt Tom press up against your G spot but he pulled away on purpose, you grinded against him so he could go there again. Tom could tell how desperate you were for this, you've never wanted him so badly in your life.

Tom picked up the pace and went faster and faster. He could hear you moans building up, he wasn't going to stop until he made you. He saw your eyes roll to the back of your head so he pushed against you even harder. Your legs felt weak and you could feel yourself about to release, all it would take was one more...

"Ah...Ah..Ahhhhhh" You finally moaned. You felt the knot that was building up in your stomach release as you reached climax.

As you moaned you could feel Tom relieve himself as well.

"Urghhh." He let out a low groan into your ear.

You sat up from laying down on the table and Tom pulled out. You stood up from where you were sitting and your knees instantly buckled, Tom caught you before you hit the floor and he carried you to bed. Walking was going to be very hard after what just happened.

*The bedroom*

Tom placed you on the bed and he joined you. You both laid there for about 10 minutes, trying to regain the strength in your legs.  Once you were confident that standing would no longer be an impossible task, you decided to have a shower. You got up from the bed and removed your underwear, dropping them on the floor so Tom would pay attention to you.

"I'm going for a shower," You told him as you stood there in the doorway.

Tom sat and stared. "You have the most beautiful body y/n" he said as he licked his lips.

You ignored him and walked into the shower. Before getting in the shower you tied your hair up as you didn't want it to get wet. After about 10 minutes, you heard the door open and something drop on the floor, you turned around and saw Tom. He joined you in the shower but before entering he turned the big light off and allowed the dimmer one to shine. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in for a kiss.

"I'm not done with you yet," He whispered into your ear.

Still so eager for Tom's touch you submitted, no talking back, no teasing him, you just let him have his way. You lifted your head up and looked innocently into his eyes. His hand  wrapped around your neck pulling you towards him, you kissed him gently, you pulled away even though you didn't want to and Tom pulled you back. You both stood under the shower kissing each other for god knows how long, it felt like you had been kissing for hours and you didn't want to let go. Eventually after what felt like forever you pulled away.

"Tom, what are we doing?" You looked up at him and asked.

He looked back at you, so innocent, so in love. "This" he said.

For some reason tonight you both felt very clingy towards each other and you didn't want to let go of each other. Tom's hands cupped your face and you went back to kissing him again. You didn't mind this, just kissing him in the shower, it felt nice, you loved it and you felt safe with him. Eventually after being in the shower for too long, the water went cold. Your body flinched and you let out a screech as you weren't expecting it. You both walked out of the shower and grabbed your towel and wrapped it around yourself. You were about to walk about of the bathroom when Tom scooped you up off the ground and took you onto the balcony. That's when you saw it.

He had fairy lights outside and a blanket fort was made up, as well as some candles lit.

You gasped in admiration "Tom, this is beautiful. Did you do this?" You asked him.

"Hehe" He giggled. "I did it before I joined you in the shower, I thought we could get into some comfy clothes then cuddle up to each other and star gaze till we fall asleep," He told him.

"I love it Tom, it's a brilliant idea," You replied back to him.

You both quickly went back inside and got changed into some comfy clothes. You looked very tired so Tom carried you outside, you lifted your arms up and he carried you like a child almost. He gently laid you down on the pillow and laid down next to you.

Your head resting on Tom's bare chest and leg wrapped around him, he had his head resting on yours and his arms wrapped around you and of course you had the blanket over you both. You lifted your head up and spoke, "Thomas William Hiddleston, I love you," In return he kissed you in the forehead.

"y/f/n, I love you too" You both smiled.

You both knew that you both wanted to spend the rest of your lives with each other but you just hadn't admitted it to each other yet. You both loved each other very much and have never felt a connection like this before. For the rest of the night you just cuddled up to each other as you slowly drifted off the sleep whilst watching the stars.

Word count 1.2k