Chapter 6- Steamy shower

Luckily, you and Tom didn't start work till 12 so you got an extra hour or two in bed. Your positions from last night had changed drastically. You were practically lying on Tom, one of your legs draped over his and you were lying on his stomach with your hand reached out to the side, over his arm so they were touching. For some reason, you slept like this for the majority of the night, as it was surprisingly comfy. At around 5am, you woke up and realised how you were laying on Tom and quickly moved off of him. That's when you felt Tom's arms around your waist, pulling back into you so you couldn't leave the comfort of his arms. You both fell back asleep within seconds. Tom woke up first this time, at 8am. He decided to go to the bathroom and then back into bed and fall asleep again and that seemed to do the trick. At 10 your alarm went off, waking you both up. You held onto Tom tighter and hid under the covers.

"Just five more minutes!" you groaned, sounding like you were dead

Tom pulled the covers off of you, you proceeded to pull them back over you, this tug of war happened for a while before you decided to get out of bed. You walked to the kitchen and poured coffee for yourself and Tom and drank it before brushing your teeth and showering. You began to take your clothes off walking towards the shower door, you turned around standing in just your underwear.

"I'm going for a shower."

Tom stared at you, he didn't know where to look, out of respect he just ignored you and your half naked self and focused on your face.

"Are you joining me?" You asked suggestively.

Tom jokingly answered "Might as well, it would save you some water."

You were glad Tom joined you, maybe the one thing you want to happen will finally happen.

Still in your underwear you walked into the shower and turned it on. You stripped down fully now and stepped into the shower, Tom followed in after you,

The water was hot against your delicate skin turning it red slightly, steam quickly filled the room. Tom's body was dancing against yours. It seemed like it was calling out your name, you were so desperate for his touch. The water dripped down your bodies slowly, looking intimately into each other's eyes, while you bit your lip. Tom pushed you up against the wall the water running down your body. You wrapped one leg around his waist to gain more stability. Tom placed a gentle kiss on your lips and slowly made his way down your body, teasing you at every point possible. He made it down to your thighs, kissing the inside of them, he was making your legs weaken and sending shivers down your spine.

You wanted him so badly. All you wanted was for him to be inside of you, you can't take the teasing anymore.

"Urghh, Tom I can't take this anymore, I need you." You moaned at him.

Tom looked up at you and bit his lip. "That can be arranged my dear." He whispered into your ear.

He grabbed you by the waist and as you wrapped your legs around him. He picked you up and planted you against the wall. You held onto the wall as well. Within five seconds you let out a little moan, feeling his hard member slide into your entrance.

" Aww y/n, you are really wet down there, now how much of that was caused by the shower?." He asked teasingly.

Thrusting into you, Tom felt your nails dig into his back, so hard that blood started seeping out. It was going to leave marks for sure.

You gasped out as he hit your G-spot repeatedly. It didn't take much for you to have your first orgasm, your climax began to build as he became more relentless with his thrusts.

"Ohhhh Tom." You called out his name as euphoria clouded your mind, your fluids dripping down both yours and Tom's thighs. He stopped for a second and began sucking at your collar bone where he had previously left a mark. Just one gentle nibble and he had your walls clenching around him.

Thrusting into you harder and faster, it didn't take that long for your second orgasm to build up. You heard Tom let out a moan in your ear. 'My God he is good at this' you thought to yourself.

You could feel your climax building as he continued sucking your collar bone. All it took was one thrust against you and Tom had your walls clenching around his throbbing member as he filled your insides. You both let out and moan as you went limp into his arms. He held you tight.

"There's plenty more where that came from." He whispered into your ear. He placed you back down gently and you both continued to shower, although you were struggling to stand by yourself. Tom finished before you as it didn't take him as long to wash his hair, he stepped out the shower and wrapped a fresh towel around his waist. You could still see the outline of his erection rubbing against the towel. He looked you up and down, bit his lip and walked out the shower leaving you alone to continue to get ready.

After brushing your teeth, curling your hair and doing some light eye makeup, you walked out the bathroom into your bedroom to get dressed.

"Woah." You accidentally said out loud.

Tom turned around curiously, you dropped your towel in shock

"You alright there love?" Tom asked.

Your eyes grew wider and you quickly grabbed your towel and covered yourself back up. Standing in front of you was Tom in an all-black Gucci suit and my oh my did he look sexy.

 Standing in front of you was Tom in an all-black Gucci suit and my oh my did he look sexy

You stood there with your mouth wide open, still not saying a word. Tom walked over to you and assisted you in closing your mouth.

"Y/n, what seems to be the problem?" Tom asked you again.

"Oh. Nothing." You said "Just shocked at how good you look wearing that suit, you should wear it more often."

Tom didn't say anything he just shook his head and chuckled.

"I thought I'd be nice and choose an outfit for you, I hope you don't mind."

You looked at the bed and found a black lace dress. This was one of your favourite dresses and you were quite happy that Tom picked it out, despite the fact you were only going to work you still decided to wear it since Tom was wearing a suit.

You ran up to Tom and gave him a hug

You ran up to Tom and gave him a hug. "This is one of my favourite dresses, thank you!" You said with a huge grin on your face.

Tom walked out of the room and allowed you to get changed in peace. Ten minutes later, you stepped out of your bedroom looking absolutely gorgeous.

"Wow y/n, you look stunning." Tom said absolutely gobsmacked.

You blushed. You realised that Tom was very good at doing that, he must just have that effect on you. You grabbed your bags and headed out the door holding hands with Tom. You made it into his car and made your way to work.

Word count 1.2k