Chapter 4

Alexander

I clutched him tighter and buried my head on the crook of his neck, kissing him slightly to comfort him. His scent filled my nostrils. You still use the same perfume. He gripped my shirt tighter as if his life depended on it, squeezing me tighter with each sob.

I ran my hands through his back, stroking his waist in the process. I didn't want him to think that I was taking advantage of his state so I stopped moving them and finally spoke.

"Let's get you home" I said and pullled away, coldness crashing itself to my body as the warmth we had shared disappeared. I looked at his eyes and saw the sadness swirling within. My heart couldn't handle the sight of him looking broken and so I cupped his cheeks with my hands and kissed his forehead.

-

A man approached us while we were walking towards my car, his eyes fixed on Liandro and his mouth drooling from the sight. I looked at Liandro and his eyes were wide open like he had just seen a ghost.

"Liandro?" The stranger said as he walked towards us. Liandro squeezed my hand that was interlocked with his. I cleared my throat and stepped in front of him to block the stranger's view.

"What do you want?" I asked firmly, the guy seemed pissed. "Who the fuck are you?" The stranger questioned.

"I'm his boyfriend" I said loud and clear.

Liandro's hand twitched, the words seemed to have shocked him. The stranger chuckled as he took one more step towards us. "I don't give a shit" He spat out, Liandro moving to my side. "I change my mind Chris" He said. "I don't want to do it anymore" He added. The stranger's eyes were in disbelief. He dashed towards Liandro, but my reflexes caught up on time and I quickly pulled Liandro in my arms. I'll never let anyone hurt him, even if that meant that I was at risk.

His actions seemed to have caught the guards attention. They walked towards us, the stranger slowly backing away from us. "What's going on here?" The guard questioned, raising a brow at Chris who started to walk back to his vehicle. He gave me a deadly glare before speeding out of the parking lot.

"What's his problem" The guard commented before leaving the two us. "That was your hookup?" I asked in disgust. He could have chosen someone younger, that guy looked like he was in his 30's. I didn't know what Leo's type was but I was expecting that it be someone like me.

He didn't respond to my question, instead—he started looking down at his shoes and awkwardly fiddled with his fingers. Cute. I chuckled and draped my arm around his shoulder.

The car ride was silent. I didn't ask further questions because he didn't seem to be interested in talking.

"Where do you live" I asked. "Just drop me off at a mall" He responded. I didn't listen to him, knowing that a psycho stalker dude was still probably following him, waiting for a perfect chance to kidnap him.

A few minutes passed as we arrived at my place. "I said mall, not a hotel" He looked at me, his arms crossed on his chest. "I live here" I stated, earning a confused look from him. "Turns out, my grandparents were rich" I paused to check if he was still catching up.

He then nodded, signaling for me to continue. "When my grandparents found out that I had to travel a long time to get to school, they bought me a car and gave me a key to the penthouse. They told me that I could stay there for as long as I want. My mother did not approve of it, but I guess she'll come around" I smiled at him as he started to get off the car.

I escorted him to the magnificent hotel lobby, all the staff greeting me on the way to the private elevator. I was excited to show him my place and the wonderful view it had. The elevator dinged as we reach the penthouse floor. I inserted the key and opened the place, only to be greeted by all my stuff scattered around.

He slightly chuckled as he stepped inside, making me blush. I quickly fetch all my stuff and threw them somewhere else, clearing the couch. He sat down and inspected the place. "Is that your underwear?" He asked as he pointed to the one hanging from the chair. Shit. "Could you close your eyes for a sec?" I asked and quickly rushed towards it and threw it away.

"Liandro?" I called out to him as he suddenly disappeared from my sight. I look around the place only to see him opening a bottle of alcohol. "You drink?" I ask amused. He nodded his head in response and ran his fingers all over the bottle. That's hot.

He walked to the counter and got a glass, pouring me a drink. He gave it to me and sat down the empty chair beside me. I didn't want to get drunk, especially that I was with him. I didn't want to loose my self control and end up doing something I might regret.

"Why did you do that?" He asked me, confusion clouding me. "Do what?" I asked.

"Take pictures of me naked" He said coldly, his eyes focused on the bottle he was drinking. What's he talking about?

"The day we went swimming at my house, you took pictures of me while I was changing" He said, chugging down the rest of the bottle.

"I didn't take pictures of you" I defended myself. I knew that he got his pictures leaked, but I never dared to look at them because I respected his privacy. But no matter how hard I try to prove my innocence, he still wouldn't believe me.

"Bullshit" He said, storming out of my place and slamming the door shut.