Chapter 16

Alexander

I wanted to have morning sex with him, but I thought that he still haven't recovered from yesterday so I didn't push it. Besides, we both can't be horny every time and I didn't want him to think that sex is all that I needed from him. I needed to be the mature person for the both of us because I was the man in our relationship and that I was the older one.

I decided to wake up early to surprise him with breakfast. His apartment was enough to fit the two of us and I liked it. It had a nice bathroom, a small kitchen, and a big bed. All the essentials I knew Leo would look for.

I heated the pan with butter for the bread. Leo hated waking up early so I cooked quietly. I finished the butter bread and scrambled eggs in time before he had finally woken up. I walked beside him quietly.

"Good morning, baby" I greeted and kissed his cheek. I knelt beside him and ran my hands through his hair. "I cooked breakfast" I informed, making him open his eyes. The hazel brown color, enhanced by the sunlight made him look more beautiful. He greeted me good morning as well, covering his face with a pillow.

"What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing his sides. "My ass hurts!" He screamed, making me smile. I laughed at his remark while I gently massaged his ass. "No!" He flicked my hand away. Definitely not a morning person. I thought to myself while I made my way to the cabinet.

Pills of different kinds were inside. 'Anti-depressant' was labeled in other bottles while some were just sleeping pills. I frowned at the bottles and looked at him with concern. Guilt came rushing through me because I knew I wasn't there when he needed me the most. All of things that happened to him, he didn't deserve. At least now I'll be there for him, not only as a friend but as his boyfriend.

I took the pain reliever capsules and filled a cup for him. "Here" I said, suddenly feeling the urge to hug him. I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my face to his shoulder and kissed his neck. "I love you so much" I muttered. He then ran his hands through my hair and kissed my crown. I laid on top of him, successfully cuddling him with my warmth and love.

-

It was already 7pm when we arrived at the fancy restaurant. I had insisted to take him out again since it was my grandparent's last day here before going back to Canada. "I look like shit" Leo whispered as we entered the restaurant.

Leo clutched his arm to mine because he couldn't walk straight. Leo didn't want to wear a tuxedo but eventually gave up after I had promised to do him after the dinner. We were both wearing black suit and ties with a white long-sleeve polo underneath, he was wearing the bracelet I had given him. God he looks so good.

We made our way to the table while they waved at us. I hugged grandpa when he stood and kissed grandma on the cheek. Leo looked nervous while I pulled back the chair and got him seated.

"Ma, Pa. This is Liandro. My boyfriend" I said proudly.

They both looked surprised as they smiled at each other. "I knew he was gay" My grandma said, making us all laugh. "Nice to meet you, Liandro. I'm Isabella" My grandma introduced herself as they shook hands. "I'm Liandro Steele. Nice to meet the both of you" Leo said while I unconsciously stared at him. "And I'm Edward" My grandpa inserted.

"Your last name sounds familiar" Ed said, the waiter approaching us and giving the menu. "My dad's in the business world too" Leo smiled.
"Is Christian your dad?" Isabella asked, excitement in her voice. Leo nodded, making my grandparents gasp in surprise.

"He was one of our engineers that helped build the hotel" Isa remarked, Leo looking dumbfounded. "What a coincidence" Leo said as his eyes sparked with interest. "How's your mom doing?" Isa asked, Leo's previous smile fading away.

"Which one?" He faked a smile. When I felt that he wasn't comfortable with the topic, I cleared my throat and gestured that it wasn't a great topic. "Uhm...champagne please" I broke the silence, my grandparents muttering their apologies.

The night went on as amazing food kept coming in. I had noticed that Leo was drinking too much champagne so I grabbed the bottle away from him and gave him a smile. "I used to love drinking too you know. It's bad for the kidneys" Ed remarked as he noticed. Leo then continued eating after Isa ordered dessert.

Grandpa then called the waiter for the bill, Leo starting to pull out his wallet. "I'll pay" He said as he fished out his card. "No! It's on us my dear" My grandma insisted. "But I ate almost everything" Leo said, signs of being drunk was written all over him. "Leo. It's okay" I said, rubbing his back and giving him water.

"Thank you for tonight!" Leo said as we all walked outside the restaurant. My grandparents giggled at Leo's tipsy behavior, bidding their goodbyes. "You take good care of him" Isa remarked and patted my back.

"You're still gonna give me that blowjob right" Leo said, making me chuckle at his cuteness. "When we get home" I stated. He rolled his eyes and went inside my car. I started the engine and headed home. "You wanna crash at my place?" I asked, Leo keeping his stare on me.

"What's that?" He said, touching my scar. I suddenly hit the brakes, my eyes flicking to him. He looked shocked at my reaction, the cars behind us honking.