Chapter 15

Liandro

I felt every inch on him slide in and out of me. It was so painful. I knew he was holding back from slamming into me, so I do the unexpected. "Alex" I breathed out as he stopped. "What's wrong?" He asked. I turned to look at him and push him until he was sitting down, his dick looking standing up to it's height.

As I positioned myself on top of him, he sucked on my nipples. With his cock poking me, I decided to sit and take him in. "Ah!" I moaned when all of his length was inside of me, I instantly regretted my decision as his cock went deeper than before.

His hands travelled my back while he sucked on my neck, my hands tugging his hair as I bounced on top of him. The feeling was a mix of pain and pleasure, mostly pain.

Alex kept on grunting as the beast inside of him started to appear. "Cayden!" I screamed as he slammed into me at an inhumane speed. He grabbed head and looked at me with burning passion. "Oh, baby!" He moaned as our lips crashed. His grip on my back started to tighten as our kiss went deeper and burned with love, his dick poking my prostate with every thrust.

"I'm 'bout to cum!" He said as lewd noises filled the car. "Ah!" Alex moaned as I too was near to cum. His dick twitched inside of me, releasing his jizz deep inside of me. Heavy breathing followed after as our bodies were still connected, my hands to his chest. Our forehead rested on each other as our eyes connected. "I love you" He stated.

"I love you too"

-

Of course we were still horny. Alex drove through the highway exceeding the speed limit. He was so excited. Since my place was nearer, we decided to go there and have sex again.

As I opened my door and got inside, Alex pushed me to the nearest wall and attacked me with a kiss. He easily slid my shirt over me as he locked the door. He came back to me, his hands cupping my ass. I whined, the pain from the earlier pounding was still evident. "Alex" I breathed out when we pulled apart the kiss. "It hurts" I stated as he smiled at me with understanding.

"Blowjob it is" Alex suggested as his smirk grew.

He was so good at sucking. His mouth was so warm. Alex continued on nibbling the tip of my dick as his fingers toyed with my nipples, the other one sliding in and out of me, making me gasp every time he touched my prostate. Ecstasy filled me as I let out a moan, my release following after.

Alex swallowed everything while looking at me.

"My turn" He said as he started to unzip his jeans.

-

After we both took a shower, we decided to order food from a Chinese restaurant. We ordered almost everything on the menu while we cuddled under the sheets, my head resting on his chest. I casually played with his nipples, making him giggle.

We talked about random stuff, not running out of topics as we laughed throughout the night. Alex ran his hand through my hair while I inhaled his scent and let my face nuzzle him. His breathing constantly tickled my forehead, my leg was in his crotch, nudging his member often.

"Horny again huh" Alex said, making us laugh until the doorbell rung. He stood up from the bed and opened the door, a guy around our age had delivered our food. He stared at me the whole time while Alex rummaged through his wallet to pay for our bills. Something about his stare felt off.

Anger bubbled inside me as his stare looked like he wanted to kill me. I sat up from the bed and raised my eyebrow at him, using my natural bitch face to intimidate him.

Alex started to notice our staring contest as he finally motioned the guy to go away and closed the door. I set up the food on my study table as Alex started to ask questions about that boy.

"I don't know him" I answered while I tried to figure out who that was. "Can I stay here tonight?" Alex asked, his eyebrows wiggling at me. I smiled at him in response, my attention then shifting to the food.

Hours passed by and we finally were laying in bed. It was 11pm already when suddenly Alex flicked his eyes to me. "11:11 Make a wish" He said, making me look at him with confusion. "I wish we get married and have kids and last forever together" I blurted out when he asked me to hurry up.

"I wish your wish would come true" He closed his eyes while holding my hand. I laughed at how childish he could be sometimes.

"Where do you wanna get married?" He asked, butterflies filling my stomach. I hesitated a bit knowing that the place didn't matter as long as we would get married. "Anywhere except underwater" I answered. He chuckled at me as he started suggesting places, but I couldn't really focus because all I thought about is how lucky I am to be with him.

"How many kids?" He asked, my heartbeat speeding up. "Two?" I hesitated a bit. "I was thinking about seven" He smirked as he spoke again. "Speaking of kids, you wanna start making now?" He joked as we both laughed. After a while, he started taking about how he wanted our future to go.

"I can be a chef. I can be a photographer, teacher, basketball coach, or maybe be the CEO of my grandparent's hotel" He said, constantly nodding at his ideas. "And you'll be at home taking care of our kids" He added. I couldn't help but smile at the idea.

"Five boys, two girls. Or all boys maybe" He said as I frowned at the idea. "The boys will probably be gay as well" I joked, making Alexander laugh and pull me closer. "So it's going to be, Mr. Liandro S. Gray huh?" Alex said as he gripped my waist tighter. I looked at him and kissed his cheek. "Sure"

I stared at his blue eyes as the moonlight shone on his beautiful face. "I love you" I said with my whole heart.

"I love you too, Liandro" He replied as our lips collided.