Chapter 8

TW: Strong Language

Alexander

"Fuck, Leo!" I moaned as the view sent me to heaven. He was riding me. His tight hole stretching to my size as I felt every inch of me inside him. I slammed my hips faster into him, making him moan in pleasure.

"Alex" I shot my eyes open as I wake up from my naughty dream. Shit. I was so wet. I quickly moved away from him as I realized I was extremely close to him, my dick hard as a rock. He stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I quickly hid myself under the sheets and hugged his pillow, eager to get back to sleep and get lost in that fantasy again.

"Ah! I'm gonna cum" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I released inside of him. We were in a missionary position this time because I wanted to see his beautiful face and sexy body, to see him writhe in ecstasy. I leaned down and placed a chaste kiss on his forehead not pulling out yet, to let my juice soak him

-

I opened my eyes and wake up again. Where is he? I asked myself as I stood up and looked around the place. Panic rising in me while I thought of all the reasons why he left without saying anything.

I scanned the room and see his phone still on the table. Maybe he left a note somewhere in here. I opened his phone to look for anything, but the hundreds of texts caught my attention. Chris.

I opened their chat and read the messages. Chris was going crazy. A lot of death threats and apologies were sent to Liandro. My nostrils flared as I see a lot of nudes, both his and Liandro's. 'I like to be fucked like a slut. Come here daddy let me eat it up' My head wouldn't believe that Leo could be this dirty, but I kinda liked it—if it was exclusive to me.

After moments of contemplating, I decided to call the number.

"Stop. Texting. Liandro." I said as the anger inside me grew. The other line was silent until I decided to tell him to meet me up at an alley. As soon as he ended the call, the door opened.

"Alex?" Leo stood there with paper bags on his hands. "What are you doing?" He questioned while closing the door. "Nothing" I replied as I approached him and helped him with the bags. I couldn't wait any longer as all I wanted to do was just punch that motherfucker in the face.

I tried to keep my calm as Leo unpacked the bags. "I'm gonna make pancakes" He said. My attention quickly focusing on him. A smile made it's way to my face as my heart fluttered. He batted the mixture while I waited with excitement.

Back then, we would make pancakes after school and eat them while watching a movie. He didn't know anything about cooking but I helped him with that. We would throw flour at each other and make a mess.

I quickly closed my eyes as Leo smothered my face with the mixture. His smile making me melt. "You really wanna do this?" I asked him as I stood up and raised a brow at him. I crack my knuckles and dip my hand on the bowl. "No!" He screamed as I approached him. I quickly snaked my hand to his face. He sighed in defeat as his right cheek was covered in the sticky liquid.

"Fuck!" I shouted as his hands suddenly tickled me. Crashing to the floor with him straddling my waist, memories from my earlier dream flashed back. All I could do was stare at him the entire time as he reached for the milk.

"Hey, no stop!" I shouted as he poured a cup of milk on my face. I sighed as I raised my hands in defeat.

He stood up from me as he reached his hand to me. I grab it and stood up.

"You cook the pancakes" He ordered as he walked past me. "Hey!" I shouted from behind as I grabbed my camera. "Smile" I said as I took a picture of him. He shook his head and walked towards the bathroom.

I took off my shirt and wore my apron, my sweatpants stained with milk. I started cooking the pancakes when Liandro walked in, grabbing his phone. My heartbeat raced as he sat on the kitchen stool.

"Did you read my texts?" Leo asked from behind. I shook my head and said no. "And you called him?" He added, irritation present in his voice. I finally admitted everything to him.

"No you're not" He responded as I told him that I would meet Chris later, that Chris deserved a taste of his own medicine. Who does he think he is? Sending Leo death threats and those dirty stuff was unacceptable, especially when it was clear that he was taking advantage of Leo's indecisiveness.

"Stop talking to strangers online" I remarked as I placed the pancakes into plates. "Stop going through my stuff" He said back. I knew that I was in no position to go through his stuff and act like I was his boyfriend, but I was just trying to protect him—the same thing he did for me.

The silence went on as we ate our pancakes, Leo obviously enjoying it. I'd steal glances at him every second because he was just so irresistible. I knew that we were just friends and that friends weren't supposed to be doing stuff, but I wanted us to be more than friends. Now that I'm mentally and emotionally strong enough, I knew that I was ready for a relationship. Ready to love him and ready to give him my all. But I still had business to take care of first.

-

I jumped out off my car as I arrived at the said destination. Leo insisted to come with me, but I didn't want to risk it. I left him at my place with bodyguards making sure he wouldn't get out.

"Stop contacting my boyfriend" At this point, I had gotten used labeling myself as his boyfriend—because soon, I would be.

I looked at the man in front of me as I held onto my gun. He stepped closer and into the light. "He's mine" Chris spat out as he lunged towards me, with a knife in his hand.