Chapter 12

Alexander

I was so happy to finally see him smile again. After days of looking after him, his expression while sleeping looked distressed. After what he had been through, I knew that he needed me to be there for him.

My parents kept on calling me. They wanted me to go home to them, but I wasn't really planning on leaving Leo alone. I assured my parents that I was fine and that my grandparents would take care of me, which mom didn't believe.

My grandparents had given us personal bodyguards. With the recent happenings, they thought that it would be safer. But I didn't want them. I could take care of myself, and Leo.

I was on my way to the hospital where I left Leo for his therapy when I saw a familiar face. That bitch.

How dare her show up here. Liandro was already dealing with a lot and he doesn't need another problem. I walked towards her as she neared the hospital. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I said through gritted teeth as I tried my best not to punch her. After everything that she did she thinks she could just walk back into our lives?

"Alex!" Angela jumped in surprise as her eyes looked like they were about to explode. "Get out of here" I said as her mood dampened. She rolled her eyes at me and threw the bouquet at me.

Roses? Liandro hates flowers. I scrunched my nose as I inhaled the scent. But instead of throwing the flowers, I just placed them on the memorial the hospital had made for the victims of the hostage taking.

-

He's so beautiful. I said to myself as I couldn't resist not touching him. I knew that it wasn't the perfect time to try and do something with him because he was still recovering, but he was just so sexy.

But he wasn't all that. I didn't expect him to come and look for me that night. Up until this day I blame myself for everything that happened to him. Maybe if just stayed at home with him that day, then maybe we were out on our first date right now—not that I wanted to rush things, but because I wanted to tell him how I really felt.

I wanted to wait for the right time. Right now, I just want to savor each moment with him. He looks so happy eating food, drinking soda, and holding hands with me. Everything he did made my heart flutter as he was effortlessly just being himself.

"Smile" I said as I captured a photo of him. I was planning on giving him an album of his pictures on his birthday, which was a lot of months away.

"Stop" He said as a grin on his face appeared. "What?" I responded as he withdrew his hand from me. Naughty Leo. Was he thinking the same thing?

"I need a bath" He insisted as he made his way to the bathroom. It has been a week since he showered. I had been using wipes to keep him clean for the past days. Leo was a clean freak. He always wanted everything neat. He might not sound like that type of person, but he was the most hygienic person I've ever met.

"I'll help you" I insisted and followed behind him. There was no way he'd take a bath all by himself, he could slip and hit his head. He looked at me as his eyebrow raised in question. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I've already seen your body. There's no reason to be shy, Leo" I said as he blushed at my words. And after a while of convincing, he finally agreed.

After brushing his teeth, I helped him get to the bathtub. He threw his clothes away as he signaled me to face him. "Eyes on me" He snapped as he sat on the bath tub. I nod my head and turned the shower on. I rolled my sleeves as I rinsed his hair with shampoo. I grab the body soap as he looked at me intensely. "I'll do it" He said firmly.

I had no intention of doing anything stupid with him, because I knew the boundaries. I looked away as he cleansed his body with warm water. "Done" He informed me as I went to grab his towel. I gave it to him and looked away. I helped him get up, my eyes looking at the ceiling. He started trembling as he struggled to wrap the towel around his waist.

"Help" He said as he gave me the towel and grabbed onto my shoulder, his head resting on the crook of my neck. I position the towel around his waist as I unintentionally looked down his back, staring into his ass.

"Sorry!" I blurted out as he shouted my name. He's so thick. With the towel around his waist, I gently carried him and sat him down the wheelchair.

"Do you workout?" I asked as I pushed his wheelchair towards the closet. I didn't know if it was normal for him to look this fit since he was kinda slim before. "Kinda" He replied as I picked some clothes for him. "You need help?" I asked as he stared at me.

"Just hurry up" He stated as I slid a shirt over him. I then looked at somewhere else when I removed the towel. "I don't like underwear" He blurted. I nodded my head in response and grabbed the short and slid his legs in. I didn't want Leo to think that I was doing this to see him naked. I wanted him to know that I was doing this to help him. My intentions were clear and I made sure of that.

He thanked me as I laid him down the bed. I went back to the dining area to clean up everything and showered after.

-

I was laying beside him. After watching a movie, we both decided that it was time to rest. I dimmed the lights, tucked him under the sheets and kissed him goodnight.