Epilogue

Liandro

First day of fucking school! I didn't know if I still had enough brain cells for this, but thankfully my boyfriend had enough for the both of us.

And of course, we had to introduce ourselves and unfortunately, I was the first one to go. Alex cheered me up, smiling at me whilst forcing me to stand up. "Hi" I said quietly, almost sounding like a sigh. I gulped in nervously as Alex clapped his hands, making the whole crowd applaud as well. This is so embarrassing.

Finally, with all the confidence I had left, I tried again. "Liandro Steele, 19 years old. Uhm...I love—" I was cut off mid sentence when Alex nudged me and winked. "I love eating food" I continued but it only made Alex cough and giggle. I just knew he thought of something else when I said eating.

"Nice to meet you all" I ended my embarrassment and sat down, pulling the sleeves of my sweater and hiding my face. "Next" The teacher stated and pointed towards Alex—who was actually popular in this university. He stood up confidently with a smile. He looks so hot in that white polo.

"I'm Alexander Cayden Gray. Liandro's boyfriend" My eyes widened in shock, the crowd gasping inaudibly and applauding. Whistles and cheers filled the room as he winked at me. What the hell!

He sat down and intertwined my hand with his, my whole body still in shock. After the crowd went silent, the teacher pointed another student behind us. Still in shock, I didn't bother to look at who she was pointing. But Alex's hand gripped mine tighter as he stared behind me.

"Stephan Angela Grace Valentine, your best nightmare" She said with a girly voice and winked at me with an evil smile.