Chapter 19

Liandro

I rubbed Alex's back while he puked in the trash can. We had already arrived at the local airport and it was just 7am. There was no direct flight to Maldives so we had to ride a boat to get there.

Alex gurgled the mouthwash we packed, our tourist guide waiting. As soon as Alex had finished, we made our way to the group. There was a family, a couple of friends, and couples together with us on the way to the island.

It was getting hot so I decided to take off my boyfriend's hoodie and expose my white sando underneath. "Hey" Alex grabbed the hoodie and wrapped it around me. He looked around as if what I just did was scandalous. "Why are you getting naked?" He asked.

"It's too much skin" He whispered, irritation present in his voice as his eyes furrowed at me. "Uh, were at a beach. Why would I be wearing a hoodie?" I said and removed his hands from me. He eventually let me do what I want, glancing everywhere to check if someone was staring.

"Not everyone is gay, Alex." I stated. He then placed his arm around my shoulder and whispered, "I was straight before I met you, Liandro" His words lingered in the air. I turned him gay?

The boat finally stopped. I grabbed my luggage but Alex had insisted to carry them all. I popped in my sunglasses while waiting for the struggling Alex who carried our luggage. "It's okay" He said whilst raising his hands in defense when I tried to grab my luggage. "Stop being so stubborn" I hissed and grabbed my bags.

Our hut was nice. It was standing on top of the sea with it's spider long legs carrying the small cabin. I looked out the window, letting the summer breeze hit me, Alex snaking his arms from behind and kissing my neck.

"You like it here?" He asked while looking at the beautiful view. I hummed in response and turned to face and kiss him.

I pulled back from the kiss and made my way to the hammock. "Smile" Alex said as he took a picture of me. I was slowly getting used to be his personal model every time we went somewhere. My feet dangled on the side as I watched the fish swimming underneath me.

Oh my God. I jumped back in our hut so quickly Alex came rushing to me. I had just remembered that there might be sharks somewhere here. Why hadn't I thought of this before agreeing on going here? I mentally scolded myself, Alex asking me what was wrong.

"I'm not going to swim" I said as I noticed that he was already wearing his swimming shorts. His muscular body catching my attention. Since when did he have time to workout?

"Like what you see?" He said, making me snap out of it. Ugh, that line is so overused. He probably got that from the TV show we were watching.

He handed me my swim wear, jumping outside the door that led to the open sea. "Come on!" He shouted and splashed water towards me.

The sea was clear. It wasn't blue or green, it was transparent. Maybe I'd see if a shark went to eat me? I got up with a lot of reasons why I should go in and swim as well, but no matter how hard I tried to convince myself—my brain kept telling me not to.

I sighed heavily, taking my all of my clothes off. Alex started to swim towards me, he kept shouting but I didn't listen. "What are you doing?" Alex scolded me as his wet body flooded the room.

"I'm changing" I said to my defense. I mean, nobody could see me anyway. He started to close the gap between our bodies in an effort to hide my naked body. "Liandro!" He said whilst trying to get me dressed.

The truth is, I wanted him to get out of the water and just enjoy the view with me. But I eventually gave up and wore my shorts. "Don't do that again" He hissed at me. He looks pissed. He then jumped back into the waters and swam. Ugh, I guess I'll have to strip again.

"Hey, Alex!" I shouted, tugging on my shorts. He swam towards me, faster than I expected. I immediately ran outside the hut, decided that I was hungry and was craving seafood badly. Alex followed behind me. Mission successful. I didn't want him to swim in that ocean knowing that there are monsters there.

"Hey!" Alex shouted from behind. I was about to enter the buffet restaurant when he stopped me. "Stop this right now." Alex said through gritted teeth, yup he was definitely pissed. I wanted to see the other side of him, I wanted to unleash the beast inside him so that he could punish me later on.

"Or what?" I mocked his face, making him more angry. He chewed on his lip and grabbed a towel beside me. You're so fucking hot. I tried to clutch to his arm but he pulled away. We were standing in line when a girl approached him, a beautiful one.

The ideal girl people would mostly ship Alex with. I raised my eyebrow at them. Why is he talking to her? And what are they laughing at?

I zoomed off into the restaurant, not wanting to wait for him. After all, he was too busy flirting. I grabbed a plate and filled it with random seafood. Yum. I sat on the round table along with a group of boys. They all were friendly. A huge pile of crabs in front of them waiting to be devoured.

"Hey, I'm Liandro" I introduced myself, them all following after. We were all laughing when I noticed Alex was standing there, his arms crossed on his chest.

"Hey!" I greeted him. "Everyone, this is my friend Alex" Making sure to emphasize friend. He raised his eyebrow in disbelief and stormed out of the open restaurant.

"We thought he was your boyfriend?" Bisky, I recalled his name, asked. "How did you know?" I asked. "Our gaydar went off when we saw you" He said, making us all laugh. "Wait. You guys are gay?" I asked. They didn't answer. Instead, they started singing the gay's national anthem.