Chapter 17

Intimate scene ahead

Liandro

"I'm sorry" I apologized as Alex made his way out to my apartment. I chased after him on the hallways of the building and hugged him from behind. I knew where his scars came from so it was obviously a dumb move to ask him what that was. Alex stopped at his tracks and turned to face me.

"You need to sleep" Alex said, walking me back to my apartment. "Stay with me" I pleaded while Alex removed me from his grasp. "Please" I added. I knew he couldn't resist me so I started to pull him to the bed. He took off our shoes and coats and laid beside me.

He stared at the ceiling and chewed on his inner cheek, a sign that he was controlling his temper. I wrapped my arm around him and rested my head on his arm. I knew that he dealt with these kind of things alone, but I couldn't resist because he always helped me too—emotionally. And since I was his boyfriend and I love him so much, seeing him get sad made me guilty.

I didn't know how to handle these kind of situations so I just went to my fridge and grabbed two bottles of beer. He sat up and received the bottle after I opened it.

He sighed, opening the bottle. "Do you wanna talk about it" I said even though I knew my brain couldn't come up with anything comforting given the fact that I was drunk.

He smiled at me as he stood up and switched my TV on and played music. He reached for my hand like a gentleman while a Lana del Rey song played. It had always been my dream to dance with my special someone and now here I am.

Alex wrapped his arms to my waist, my hands placed on his chest. We stared at each other as we swayed to the music. I couldn't help but get emotional at everything that was happening right now. Our foreheads rested on each other with closed his eyes, his alcohol-smelled breath fanning down my lips.

He guided my hand towards the scar on the side of his neck. He placed my hand on his face as he kissed my palm, his eyes still closed as his eyebrows furrowed. He then guided my right hand again towards his left elbow where a scar was on his inner bicep.

He pulled me closer to him as he slid my hand under shirt polo. A scar on the left side of his ribs. "Alex" I breathed out as he shushed me. His muscles relaxed at my touch every now and then.

I nuzzled my face on his shoulder and started to feel emotional. I inhaled his scent as we swayed through the night.

-

I woke up, last nights events flashed through my head. Me and Alex had shared an intimate moment last night after he finally let me touch his scars. We made love to each other, Alex going passionate with every kiss and thrust. His warm embrace around my hip made me feel loved. It was weeks ago when I had my last nightmare. Alex seemed to have made me forget all my horrible past as I could focus at was our happy memories.

I was getting used to waking beside this gorgeous man, there was no way I'd fall asleep without him. Alex groaned as he nuzzled his head on the back of my neck, his breath blowing down my spine, sending shivers through my body.

"Morning, baby" He greeted. My stupid self becoming wet because of his raspy, velvety voice. Now I get the hype why people simp for voices.

His dick poked my back, still naked under the sheets. My ass was closing the gap between us as I started to tease him, making him groan in pleasure. I arched my head back while he kissed my neck and pressed his body to mine. He suddenly crawled behind me as his dick lined in between my ass cheeks. His weight was all on me as his arms snaked around my stomach, making me arch my back—him moaning at my sudden actions.

"Oh, baby" He groaned as he bit my ear. He started kissing my neck again as he rubbed his member on my ass. "Can I?" He politely asked. We love a consensual king. He then lifted his weight off of me and kneeled behind me and ate my ass. My eyes shot open as pleasure engulfed me, my ass pressing against his face.

His tongue went inside making me squirm. Oh my goodness. Why is he so good at this!

"Alex" I moaned, wanting him inside of me more than ever. "Hmmm?" He growled down on my ear, the vibrations traveling my neck while his member teased me again. My patience was slowly running out, but I extended it because I needed him inside me badly.

"Please, Cayden" I breathed, a smile formed on his lips after wrapped his arms around my waist again. "Ah!" I screamed as he quickly slid in me. I squirmed in pain, his kisses on my neck intensifying.

He was going slow. His hips thrusting into me at a gracious pace, making me writhe in pleasure. Damn morning sex hit different. I closed my eyes, my breathing becoming heavy. But no matter how bad I wanted him to rail me, he still didn't go faster. I hated it when he teased me, especially in sex.

I jerked my ass up every time to meet his thrust, but he'd just push me back to lay flat on the bed. We were still under the sheets, making it more steamy. "Cayden, please!" I said, his pace going more slow.

"What's the magic word, baby?" He asked as confusion swam inside me. Huh? What magic word is he talking about! He then thrusted a little faster—and deeper, hitting my prostate gland.

"Please daddy, Oh!" I screamed, feeling myself close to climax. He chuckled as he started to gain momentum. His tip hitting my prostate over and over again at a fast pace, making me cum with no hands. "Ah!" I moaned out load, Alex railing me harder, sending me to heaven.

My stomach started to feel wet because of my release while Alex continued on pounding me. My eyes were rolling back in pleasure as he moaned louder, turning me on more. "Fuck!" He groaned as he thrusted one last time, deeper and harder, his cum filling me.