Chapter 9

TW: Violence, Rape

Liandro

I can't believe him. He locked me inside his penthouse! I've had enough of this my entire life. With the knowledge provided to me by TV shows, I managed to come up with plans. Jumping out the window doesn't seem like an option, so I decided to go the long route. I'm not really good at acting so instead of pleading to them to let me out, I lie to them.

"Alex wants me to meet him at the cafe" I confidently said, not waiting for their response and walking to the elevator. As soon as I was about to enter, one of them stopped me. I glared at the bodyguard and raised a brow, making him intimidated. "Mr. Gray's order was for you to stay here" He insisted. "And as his fiancé, I order you to stand down" I said, immediately regretting it. I pulled my arm out of his grasp and walk back in the elevator, my words seeming to have shocked them.

I wasted no time and ran out the hotel as they might figure out soon that I was lying. As soon as I was far enough, I opened my phone and tracked Chris' location. Luckily, that dumbass forgot to turn it off. I jump inside of a cab and show him the address.

-

I walked around the cold night as I went to search where they were. Blue and red lights flashed all over as I turned to a street. I quickly ran towards the police cars and ask what happened.

"Some guy shot a stranger" I listened carefully as I tried to recall if Alex had a gun. "Where are they?" I asked, panic rising within me. I couldn't see anything else aside from blood and police lines. "The other one is at the precinct, the other one is at a hospital" The policeman informed. And with that, I made my way to the hospital.

-

"Gray. Alexander Cayden Gray" I repeated as the nurse in front of me couldn't find any patient with that name. "The one who had just gotten shot?" I repeated as panic rose all over my body. "We have someone at the ER named Chris, if that rings a bell" The lady informed as mixed emotions filled me. Alex shot a person. I repeated the words inside my head. Alex shot a person because of me.

My knees trembled as my vision started to get blurry.

-

I wake up-in a fucking hospital bed again! I sat up straight as the lights of the room flickered. I took off the needles injected to me and stood out of the bed. What's going on?

Curtains separated my bed from the other's. "Hello?" I spoke out and peeked outside the curtain. My eyes widened at the sight. Two bodies were bleeding on the floor. I covered my mouth with my hands and silently walked backwards, hitting the bed. Fear started rushing through me as I tried to compose myself.

Deep breaths, deep breaths.

I tried to find something to protect myself in case this murderer tries to do anything to me, but there was nothing. I grabbed the pillow and held it to my chest, using it as a shield. My senses sharpened as the only thing I could hear is the ticking of the clock and monitors beeping. Seconds passed by and I was still sitting on the bed, a hand suddenly grabbing my leg from underneath.

"Help!" I screamed so loud. Both my feet were being pulled under the bed. With all my power I tried to get myself free, scratching the hands that groped me. I look at the bed beside me in hopes of a scalpel or anything sharp, but there was nothing.

With all those seconds passing by, the man managed to pull me harder—making me fall on my knees. "Fuck!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as the sudden contact sent a sharp pain. With the pillow I was holding on, I managed to use it as a cushion and break the contact of my chest and the floor. The hands slithered down my thighs as I tried to kick whoever was pulling me.

A sharp object pierced itself to my thigh as I looked at who was pulling me. Chris. My mouth was wide open as the pain worsened. Tears started falling my eyes as he kept on pulling me. I grabbed the table from the bedside to pull me out under the bed but it was too late.

"Stop squirming you bitch" Chris demanded as he slipped my shorts down, exposing my ass. I continued to scream making Chris stab my other thigh again. I gasped for air as I couldn't take the pain anymore.

Moments later, he slid in his fingers up my ass. At this point, I couldn't protest anymore. The pain filled me as all I could think about is how I should've stayed home.

"Please stop" I said, my breath hitching in my throat. For a while he did, only to pull me out the bed and pull me outside the curtains. "Look what at what you made me do" He said as I looked around the bodies of the nurses and doctors, bleeding to death. The doors were covered with the cabinets and were locked with makeshift items.

I tried to crawl away from him, towards a scalpel I saw—but he quickly stopped me. He growled desperately as he slapped my ass, making me scream the last of my breath. I look behind me and see his thigh covered with bandages. That's where he might've been shot. I look at my back and see the blade still pierced to my skin.

He pulls the blade out and lowered his head to lick the blood coming out. I cried in pain as his tongue dived inside the wound. "Just fuck me if that's what you want!" I screamed, desperate to stop the torture. He took off his belt and landed it near me. He flipped my body and started to take off my shorts and underwear. His face looked evil. Blood smeared around his mouth as his eyes looked at me frantically.

As he lowered his head to my crotch, I quickly grab the belt and hit him. He stumbled back a little and cupped his cheek. I quickly sat up and crawled to the scalpel. But when I turned back to face him, his foot went crashing to my face.