Chapter 29

Liandro

"Alex" I breathed out. "I'm sorry" He blurted out, unzipping my jeans quickly. As much as I wanted to this, it wasn't right. He took me in his mouth, making me fling my head back, his tongue swirling around my tip.

"Alex!" I said, unintentionally loud. He pulled away, stood up, and started apologizing. "I don't think we should be doing this" I said hesitating. He nodded his head and gulped nervously.

He looked so disappointed. "Can we talk first" I asked. He nodded his head and sat beside me. "I still love you" The words fell out of my mouth with sincerity.

He stared at me with eyes full of hope. He lunged towards me with a kiss. Our hands traveling everywhere. With strong arms, he carried me and pushed me to the wall, making me moan because of the sudden impact. A growl escaped his lips as he devoured me like his prey.

"I still love you too" He pulled away and looked at me, his eyes gleaming with excitement. I gave him a devilish smirk that made him wag his tail with excitement.

He collided his body with mine once again, his member grinding with mine. His hand gripped my waist with such passion as the other one went inside my jeans, palming my cock.

"Can I top tonight?" I asked him, knowing the answer before he could even say no. "Then were not having sex" I stood my ground and looked at him. He seemed to be disgusted, terrified, and confused at the same time.

I walked past him, taking my jeans and underwear off. Alex followed closely behind me. "Baby you know it doesn't work like that" His tone was sweet and enticing. As soon as I reached the bed, I motioned him to sit down.

He leveled his head with my dick and tried to suck it, but I pulled away. "You first" I knelt down and unzipped his jeans. He ran his hands through my hair and smiled excitedly.

I kiss the throbbing dick, making it twitch. Pre-cum stained his underwear. I slid my fingers in the hem of his underwear, looking up at the hair that trailed to his navel.

His prominent v-line and abs glimmered under the dim light. Flicking my eyes back at him, I pulled his underwear down. His dick slapping my cheek, making my eyes widen. I tilted my head and let him enter my mouth while looking at him.

My tongue grazed the slit of his cock, earning another twitch. I savored his flavor, decided I wanted more. My lips enclosed his tip, my tongue swirling on the slit—making him sensitive.

"Leo" He sighed, desperation evident in his tone.

I pulled his jeans and underwear off of him and caressed his thighs. Grabbing his cock, I slapped it all over my face. I jerked him while my other hand snaked to his balls, and then traveling to the in between of his ass.

"Hey" He scolded, pulling my hand away from his ass. Maybe later. I rolled my eyes at him and sucked on his cock, faster than he expected. He moaned so much, and so loud.

I bobbed my head together with his thrusts, our movements in sync. He tugged on my hair and came on my mouth. Swallowing his load, I continued on nibbling on the tip. He growled deeply, enjoying the aftermath.

After a minute of marinating his cock I finally stood up and climbed on top of him. His hands caressed my back, the other one stroking my cock.
My hand traveled down again, gliding to his balls—but he caught me again. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him. "Please"

With a sigh, he nodded his head. Fuck

I pulled away as he turned around, his muscular ass facing me. I knelt to the ground and caressed his cheeks. After a minute of admiring the view, I spread his ass open.

His tight hole clenched. "I change my mind" He blurted out as he tried to stand up, but I quickly pressed on his back.

I kiss his left cheek, right cheek, saving his hole for last. A shiver went down his spine after I blew on his in between. I kissed his hole, poking my tongue on his entrance, making him squirm.

I ate his ass and he seemed to enjoy it, moaning every now and then. After making out with his ass, I told him to turn around. Being the good boy he is, he followed. His face bright red as he bit his lip.

I knelt down the floor with his legs on my shoulder, two fingers teasing his hole. He looked frustrated when I slid the first one in, pushing it all the way. I slid in another finger, making him gasp. I wasn't planning on doing it all the way because I needed him inside of me too, so I fastened my pace.

My two fingers scissoring him, hitting his prostate. And every time I did, he moaned. "Slide your dick in already" He said, obviously wanting more. After teasing him for a bit, I slid in.

His eyes widened in shock and cussed, "Fuck!"

I knew exactly how that felt, but my situation was worse since he had a bigger dick. The feeling of his hole wrapping around me was so intimate and it felt so good. I felt every inch of me being taken in.

I went in at a faster pace, feeling myself get close. I thrusted in him, sounds of skin clapping and him growling giving me adrenaline. "Ah!" I moaned, releasing inside of him. I collapsed on top of him, exhaling. "Pull out" He repeated after a minute of just being inside him.

"Baby, it hurts" He admitted, his rosy cheeks giving me life. "M'kay" I kissed his nose and pulled out. A sharp inhale went outside him, sighing in relief.

I crashed my body on top of him once again, our dicks and bodies melding into one. "Hey" Our noses touching each other as he spoke.

"My turn"