Chapter 14

Intimate scene ahead.

Alexander

"Yes" He answered, making me lunge towards him—careful not to rock the carriage. I couldn't help but be emotional too as the man of my dreams was now my boyfriend. I pulled away from the hug and put the bracelet around his wrist. The silver bracelet had our initials and zodiac signs. I knew he loved astrology as well and so I decided to add some.

He looked at me with his pure eyes. Emotions filled the air as he went in again and kissed me. I took the opportunity again to take a picture of us with him still in my shoulders.

The ride started to lower while we wiped our tears. And as soon as we walked out, I screamed. "He said yes!" The crowd of people going wild, earning a smack from Leo while he blushed. You're so cute when you get shy. The crowd congratulated us as we walked outside the vicinity.

He kept on looking at his bracelet while holding the lion. "I...don't have anything for you" He said whilst looking at me with guilt . My heart melted, making me pull him in for a hug. "You can give me a blow job at the car" I said as we both laughed. He was so happy. I kissed him again and made our way to the ice cream truck.

"I'll name this lion Cayden" His words making my ears ring. He hasn't said my second name for a long time. I looked at him while his sweetness made me blush. I chuckled at his suggestion and nodded in response.

"We should probably head home" I insisted, knowing what was going to happen next.

-

I moaned as his lips touched the base of my cock. Goddamn. I didn't expect him to actually give me a blow job here at my car. I was so deep inside is throat as he pulled away. "You're so big" He said, my pride and ego inflating.

We were still parked at the amusement park, people walking by. Thank God my car is tinted.

He went in again as the feeling of his tongue swirling around my cock made me groan. No words could explain the amazing feeling while he bobbed his head up and down. I couldn't hold it anymore, and so I thrusted my hips into his throat as I neared climax. "Leo!" I moaned while releasing inside of his throat, making him gag. Cum dripped all over his lips when he pulled away, swallowing everything while looking at me straight in the eye. Oh fuck.

He went back to my cock, licking more of my juice, eventually sucking on my balls. My hands were grabbing his a fistful oh his hair while I guided his head. His eyes were locked on mine as he swirled his tongue on my tip. Holy fuck!

He eventually pulled away and went in the back seat. I looked back at him, only to see him strip. "Hey" I called out as I figured that it would be risky to fuck him because my car would definitely shake, but it was too late. My eyes were already fucking him, his underwear keeping him from being completely naked.

Without hesitation, I removed my shirt and pulled my pants down, following him to the back seat. Liandro quickly kissing me and sitting on my lap. He was grinding on top of me while I sucked on his neck.

God, you're so irresistible. I pushed him gently until his back rested on the door while I slid his underwear off, his member springing out. I sniffed his underwear, letting his scent engulf me. I knew that he didn't like teasing so I quickly went to work.

Whimpers filled the car, Leo flinging his head back in pleasure. "Oh, Alex!" He moaned while I sucked him, my fingers scissoring his hole. Warm liquid then filled my mouth after a few seconds of sucking him.

I then continued to suck on his tits while I fingered him. Licking his skin starting from the nipple, making my way to his jaw and then to his lips. Our kiss full of affection. Love all over the air.

"Do you want to go all the way?" I asked while Leo cupped my face. "Yes" He replied. Wasting no time and flipping him around, his ass sticking up the air. I readjust his position, making his cheeks spread. His hole calling my name.

I lunged in. My tongue licking his entrance as he writhed in pleasure. I ate his ass like it was the best thing I've ever tasted, second to his dick. I wriggled my mouth faster, making his knees buckle. "Alex!" He screamed, making my eyes widen. The people near the entrance looking at our car.

"Keep quiet" I said, my heart beating faster. I came closer to him and inserted another finger. He shivered while I stroked his cock and moved my finger inside him. I inserted another finger, making him jolt in surprise. "Ah"

I slowly slid in and out of him as the pain in his face turned into pleasure. After minutes of fingering, I knew that he was ready. "I think we need condoms" I said as disappointment hit me. "Just fuck me already" Leo suggested, my thoughts going wild.

My tip poked his entrance while I glided my dick in between the valley of his ass. I held his waist while he positioned into a dog style. "You ready?" I whispered and bit on his earlobe. I slapped my dick on his ass and slowly entered him. Damn he's so tight.

Leo moaned as the tip of my cock entered him. "Ah" He cried out as I sucked on his neck to try to distract him.

I bit on his neck to shift his attention as I slowly pushed in. Liandro covered his mouth as he cried out my name. I removed his hand and whispered, "Moan for me". As soon as my cock was fully inside of him, I grabbed his neck and pushed deeper into him.

Liandro whined while I slowly thrusted inside and out of him. The feeling was immaculate. His tightness making me tilt my head back as I groaned. I then fastened my pace a bit to feed my desires.