Chapter 21

Liandro

The sharp pain in my jaw scattered all around in face. My head was ringing from the sudden contact. When I meant rough sex, I didn't mean physical abuse. This way too much.

He choked me, lifting me from the floor as my feet dangled. He kissed me aggressively, his grip loosing around my neck. He then grabbed both my hands and pinned them above my head.

I couldn't help but give in despite the pain when his tongue went inside my mouth viciously. I couldn't stop the moans escaping my lips as our bodies rubbed on each other, his shorts barely hiding the monster underneath. Our kiss intensified more as he pushed me to the bed. He took off his clothes, his very large member springing out.

"Alex" I breathed out as the pain on my face worsened. He flipped me back and pulled my shorts down, exposing my ass. He spanked my ass very hard, making me scream. I tried to get up but he pushed me against the bed again. He tied my hands with an improvised rope, making it harder to move. "Alex!" I pleaded, only to get another hard slap to the ass.

I started crying out of pain, but this didn't stop him. He leveled his head to my ass and licked everywhere, saving my hole for the last. Once my ass was wet enough with his saliva, he abruptly slid it in. I gasped in pain as I started to see stars in my vision. His body was laying on top of my behind with his arm choking my neck.

He slammed into me at a brutal pace, hitting my sensitive spot over and over again as I came on the sheets. It was too much already. His massive penis was already a pain in the ass, the headlock was completely unnecessary. His large member glided in and out of me, but this time he stopped whenever he was in deep.

He banged me with fast thrusts as lewd noises started filling the air as well as skin slapping continuously. "Alex" I breathed out one last time before I passed out.

-

I woke up the following day with my body aching in agony. My wrists had marks, my face felt numb, my back felt sore, and my ass felt torn apart. I glanced around to look for Alex, but he was nowhere to be seen. I pulled the sheets above me to cover my naked body.

"Hello?" The receptionist I had called went in our hut and assisted me.

"Thank you" I said as he grabbed pain reliever pills from my bag. I couldn't stand up, my body felt like it had just been thrown off a cliff. I drank medication together with water. "Sir, are you okay?" The staff asked me. "I think you need medical attention" He added.

I heard footsteps approach us.

"You motherfucker!" I yelled as soon as I saw Alex. My body hurt like hell, but that didn't stop me to stand up and lunge towards him. I didn't care if there was another person seeing me naked, all I cared about is that he gets what he deserved. And so my foot came crashing to his crotch.

We couldn't have babies anyway.

Despite the obvious pain he's going through, he still managed to stand up and wrap the sheets over my body. He collapsed on the bed as he held on tight to his balls. The staff went running outside, closing the door in the progress.

He cried out in pain, literally. Guilt clouded my head but he deserved it. His face turned red as his veins throbbed. Maybe I kicked him too hard?

"Shit" I cussed under my breath when he started to pant. He had big balls, so I definitely hit the both of them. I grabbed a pillow and offered it to him. "Hug this tight" I ordered as I reached for the pain relievers.

My body was in so much pain, but I endured it for him. "Here" I gave him the pill and water. After a few minutes he was still out of breath. "Leo" He groaned in pain, making me nervous. "I think that was viagra" He stated, making me double check the pill. Why the fuck does he have viagra?

"What?" I shouted, looking at the container. Dumbass bitch. I looked around to look for the meds but I couldn't find it.

I quickly handed it to him as soon as I found them. "Let me see" I stated. Though I didn't know what to do, I still acted like I did. He relaxed his body from his curled position and laid straight on the bed. "Unzip it. Hurry!" He demanded.

His member sprung out, almost hitting my face. Alex sighed in relief as I pulled the pants off him. He took deep breaths as he screamed at the pillow. What have I done?

I gently cupped his balls in my hand to check if his balls had cracked. It's so big.

He squirmed in pain. The errection wasn't really helping. "Should I suck you off?" I asked, not knowing what else to do. I swear I was at the verge of passing out. He yelled louder at the pillow as my heart beat faster. "Ice! I bought ice!" He informed.

I immediately went to the plastic bag he had brought and placed it gently on his nutsack. "Agh!" Alex moaned like a girl. His crying diminished as the pain reliever seemed to have did it's thing. He was still hard as fuck, and his dick was calling my name. With the veins more prominent and pre cum dripping, I was completely decided to give him a blow job.

"This'll help the pain go away" I said as Alex seemed to think about it. I gently wrapped my fingers around him and licked the slit of his cock. It seemed to have relaxed him, so I continued.

-

Hours had passed by and he was still lying on the bed. He already recovered from the pain, but I haven't. I knew what I did was wrong, but he fucking beat me up last night! He didn't even say sorry for everything he said and did, and now I'm the bad guy again. He was looking outside the window while I was on the lookout for any passing strangers who could potentially see him. I glanced every now and then at his cute soft dick.