Chapter 30

Alexander

It felt weird and I didn't like it. Every time my dick was in him it felt good, but if you're the one bottoming it hurts. Liandro tried so hard to be dominant, like a cute puppy barking at a wolf.

Even though it hurts, I still enjoyed it. Liandro looked so good with his eyes closed, enjoying my hole. Though my pride and ego went down the drain the moment he fingered me, it was worth it. This is the first and last time he'll touch my ass. I thought to myself as he collapsed on top of me.

"My turn" I said, making him beam with excitement. The pain in my ass was tolerable, and the fact that I was going to fuck him made the pain go away. His hole was calling my name, my dick drooling as the two planets that hid the hole made way for my hotdog.

He was lying on his stomach which means he could arch up his ass for me. I nuzzled my face to his ass, licking and spitting on the hole. As expected, his ass pressed deeper to my face, moaning so loud the neighbors could probably hear him.

I didn't waste anytime and slid inside of him, my saliva making it easier. "Fuck!" Liandro shouted when I slid in abruptly. Leo arched in both pain and pleasure. Fully inside of him and feeling his tightness around me after months. I growled deeply, ecstasy filling my whole body.

"You're so tight, baby" I let out a moan and thrusted in him slowly. Leo was breathing heavily with moans escaping his lips in each slow-deep thrust. "Oh, baby!" He moaned loudly when I fastened my pace a bit, making him get to his knees and be in a dogstyle position.

It became easier for me to thrust inside him faster, gripping his waist. "Turn around, baby" I ordered, pulling out and helping him. I wanted to see his face, see him writhe in pleasure. I glided in again and place my hands on his tits, thrusting faster and aggressively. "You like that fucking dick?" I cupped his face and slapped him.

"Yes!" He moaned, eyes rolling back in pleasure. Lewd noises, skin clapping, and the bed squeaking were the only sounds to be heard. I leaned in and kissed him deeply, moans filling our mouths as I growled. "Oh fuck!" I breathed out, his finger nails digging crescent moons on my back. "Ah!" Leo moaned loudly, cum splattering to his stomach. I shortly followed after, releasing inside of him.

I looked at his eyes, our foreheads connected together with sweat. Our eyes connected to deeper level. "Ill take you on a date tomorrow" I said, even though I had no plans. "Okay" He replied and kissed me.

-

Next day

"I'll pick you up later, okay?" I said to Liandro, not wanting to leave him. I dropped him to his apartment to prepare my surprise for him. His place was just walking distance so I easily made my way home, making sure to stop by the market first. I'm going to take him somewhere high, somewhere that had a nice view of a city while having a picnic.

Spaghetti and meatballs, cheese sticks, steamed dumplings, and toasted garlic bread were his favorite, so I made sure to get all the needed ingredients.

After preparing everything I needed, I started on working on the spaghetti first. My phone suddenly rang and an unknown number called. "Hello?" I asked. "Where are you baby Alex?" Angela's voice spoke through the other end, I had no time for bitches like her so I needed to get things straight. "I don't like you and I will never will. So stop calling me you pathetic desperate slut" I spat out the meanest things I could ever come up with.
I didn't need to go beyond the line and give her death threats because she already ended the call.

After finishing up the meals, I packed them all and changed to nice clothes. Thanks to Liandro on insisting to take a shower together before leaving, I didn't have to shower alone.

I put everything in a basket, together with the red and white blanket to make everything look cliche. I dropped by the hotel to grab a champagne and borrow wine glasses for our drinks.

'On my way ;)' I texted Liandro and he replied with dirty emojis. What a flirt. I parked in front of his building and walked up the stairs. Knocking on his door with a blindfold in my hands, he opened up. A beautiful boy stood before me wearing a sky blue shirt with a beige vest and a cute beret on his head. How can he be so cute and hot at the same time?

"Hi beautiful" I said, staring at his eyes with such endearment. "Hey handsome" He played along as I pulled him in for a kiss. I entwined our hands while walking down the halls.

"Is this really necessary" He argued when I put the blindfold over his eyes. The ride was filled with Lana songs as he tried to sing along. I didn't like his taste on music, but he seemed to enjoy it so I just let him pick the songs.

After parking on top of the hill, I took his blindfold off. He looked so surprised and happy. Thank God. I went out of the car first to open the door for him, gentleman style. I held my out for him and he simply played along and acted like a princess—not too feminine though.

I sprawled the blanket beside the shade of the tree and sat down with him. "Smile" I said before taking a picture of him. He looked so handsome in the sun and under the night sky, I mean what's new?

He immediately grabbed the wine glass and poured ourselves champagne. He gulped his glass without stopping. "Give me that" I snatched the bottle from him, I wanted to have a date with a sober Liandro so we could at least take our relationship on a mature level.

"Ooh" His hands grabbed the container of chocolate dipped strawberries and ate one. "Hey! That's for dessert" I grabbed the container from him. We both laughed while I distributed the food. "You got a little something" I pointed on the smudged chocolate on his lips. But before he could wipe it off, I lunged in and licked it.

"Mhm" I mumbled looking at his fingers. "I love chocolate" I said and sucked on his fingers with chocolate. He pulled them back and wiped it with a napkin, spraying alcohol. "Gross" He said, making me chuckle.

His nose scrunched up when he smelt something familiar. "Spaghetti?" He tilted his head as I lifted the lid. He looked so excited, grabbing a fork and digging in. "Hey!" I scolded. "We're going to pray first"

He raised a brow at me. "Since when did you become religious?" He snorted. "I thank God for this beautiful man in front of me, for all of the blessings, and of course our amazing sex life" I said whilst holding his hands. He bursted out in laughter and laid on his back. Tears started falling out of his eyes.

But from tears of joy, it became reals tears.

He jumped towards me for a hug and crashed ourselves to the grass. "I love you so much" He confessed. I wrapped my arms around his waist and gave him a peck. "I love you too"

He looked at me love. And on that moment, I knew he was the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with.

The end-