Chapter 7

Liandro

What a dick. I mentally groaned as he shoved past me. If he hadn't just given me heaven and hell earlier, then I would've let him bang me. "No. I'll sleep on the couch" I insisted while he made his way to the living area.

"I'm going to watch porn. Go away" He said, resentment present in his voice. "Gross" I spat out as I walked towards the couch, bumping him on the way. He scoffed from behind as I made my way to the bathroom. After my body started to relax under the hot shower, I ran my hands through my body letting the events from earlier flash in my head.

The way he kissed me. The way he touched me. How stupid of me to leave him like that. I stepped out of the shower, brushed my teeth and wore a bathrobe. Alex was out of sight when I stepped outside so I took this as an opportunity to sneak in his closet to borrow some clothes. But as I open the door, I see Alex. A towel was wrapped around his taut waist. The dim light making him look more sexy as his v-line, six pack, and toned chest glimmered with beads of water.

He chuckled as he started to walk towards me, making me fall down the bed. He leaned in closer to me. "You had your chance earlier" He spoke as his arms caged me. His scent sending me to cloud nine. He sucked on my neck as my stomach was once again filled with butterflies.

Smirking at me as he pulled away, I realize that my erect dick had slipped out of the robe. But it was too late to cover it as Alex started laughing. I quickly ran towards the bathroom where he had gotten out and closed the door behind me.

I opened my eyes and saw a big mirror in front of me. I walked towards it as I looked at my reflection. Hickeys were all over my neck. I ran my hands to inspect the marks. They were beautiful. And after a while of staring at what he had done to me, he knocked on the door—causing me to jump.

"I can help you with that" His voice spoke through the other side of the door. I slid the bathrobe again and opened the door. "What are you doing?" I ask as he stumbled forward. This pervert.

He inhaled a breath ready to explain but instead, I crash my lips against his—catching him completely off guard.

I closed the door behind me and admired his walk-in-closet. I didn't expect him to have a lot of clothes, I said in my head as I searched for pajamas.

I eventually picked a black vintage shirt and some grey sweat shorts, not bothering to borrow an underwear.

I opened the door and see him sprawled all over the bed, his towel barely hiding what was underneath. I cleared my throat making him stand up. "Can I borrow this?" I asked as he stared at me. Seconds past and he was still staring at me. "Hello?" I waved my hand at him. His blank expression suddenly turned into a happy one as he walked towards me and hugged me.

"That's my favorite shirt" He mumbled. I patted his back causing him to pull away. His smile was priceless as he looked like the happiest man in the world. I took a screenshot in my head and treasured the memory forever.

"Is it okay if I borrow it for tonight?" I said, still amused at his expression. He nodded in response, looking like a dog wagging it's tail in excitement. I shook my head and waved him goodnight as I made my way to the couch.

"We can both sleep in the bed. If you're okay with that" He suggested. I couldn't take it anymore and gave up. "Fine" I answered as I jumped in the bed and waited for him to get dressed. It was already 1 in the morning and my body was so tired. I slid in the sheets and turned to face him.

"Can't believe we would meet again" I said, our eyes connected as he hummed in response. "Can't believe you left me hanging" He muttered, making us both laugh. I wanted to make it up to him, but right now all I could think about is how the universe had brought us back together. How lucky we are to meet again. How I found out that everything was a lie. And how special Alex had become to me.

I used the last of my will power and kissed him on the cheek. "Goodnight" I said, nuzzling my face to his chest.

"Sweet dreams" He whispered.

-

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist. We were in a spooning position, Alex being the bigger spoon. The warmth of his tender muscles contracted with each breath. His morning wood poking me from behind. My eyes widened in surprise as it twitched.

"Alex" I said. My voice seemed to have waken him up. "What?" His raspy morning voice making my heart flutter. He clutched me tighter in his warm embrace as I couldn't help but surrender. Damn him. I didn't want him to get too comfortable with me especially after everything that had just happened.

He nuzzled his face on the back of my neck as his breath fanned down my ears. "Your dick is poking me" I sheepishly admitted. He suddenly jumped in surprise, making me jump too. "Holy shit" He said as he sat up. I turned around and saw him ruffling his hair with a red face. "I'm sorry. I didn't—" He trailed off. "It's fine" I cut his sentence before standing up and walking to his bathroom.

I looked at myself again in the mirror. My neck looked worse than last night. The red spots were now more prominent.

What the hell? I muttered under my breath as I tried to massage them. Giving up I went out and headed to the other bathroom where I left the toothbrush from last night, Alex seeming to have fallen asleep again.

After brushing my teeth, I decided to make some breakfast for him. I remembered that he loved pancakes so much so went out to buy my ingredients.