Chapter 20

Alexander

I can't believe him. Why is he doing this? After I walked away from they table, they started singing something. I went back to our room and changed my clothes. I wore a polo, not buttoning it all the way up and wore my sunglasses. He wants to play dirty? So be it.

I went back to the restaurant with Olivia's hand clutched to my arm. It was still morning but they were already drinking. I looked at them from across the table, Liandro was having fun—without me.

I couldn't fake it anymore so I left Olivia, the lesbian girl I had asked to fake flirt with, and walked towards Leo to eat with him. There was a vacant chair beside him so I decided to sit down.

"Uhm, who invited you?" He asked. "Whatever your trying to do, stop it" I whispered in his ear, disliking his behavior.

I took the drink from him and gulped it, "It's too early to get drunk". Thankfully, he hasn't drank too much so he was still sober. "Meet the gays!" He said as three out of the five guys objected and said they were straight. I hated him hanging around boys. Something about him could turn the straightest guy, gay and I didn't want that especially now that he's my boyfriend.

I sat there while Liandro and the others feasted on their meals. I was allergic to seafood so I was very cautious. My lips would swell and my body will feel very itchy if I eat even the tiniest shrimp.

Liandro grabbed a crab stick with his hand and poked it to my lips. I immediately grabbed the napkin and rubbed it to my lips. "What the hell, Leo!" I snapped, shocking him. "I'm allergic to seafood!"

Everybody gasped in shock as Leo started muttering apologies. I had enough of this attitude and it needed to stop.

I stormed out the restaurant again and quickly looked for my meds. "Hey!" Leo shouted from behind. He knelt down beside me, cautious not to touch me because of his seafood smothered hand. "I'm sorry" He laughed as I glared at him.

"You think this a joke? That everything is a joke? I took you here to have the time of our lives! But you keep on being stubborn!" I snapped at him. Leo stood. "It's in the front pocket" He informed, looking like a wounded puppy. My heart sank to my stomach. I wanted to apologize to him, but he needed to apologize first.

I drank my medication and just laid on the bed for a couple of minutes, eventually falling asleep.

-

I woke up from my nap and see Leo sitting in front of the open wall, watching the sunset. It was so beautiful, he was so beautiful. I silently grabbed my camera and took a picture. He didn't seem to hear the shutter so I kept on secretly watching him. After the sunset was replaced with darkness, he turned to face me. But I quickly closed my eyes. I'm still mad at you.

I heard his footsteps approach me, brushing my hair with his hands and kissing my forehead. I furrowed my eyebrows when he stopped. I opened my eyes to see what happened, only to find him walking out of the hut. I stood up from the bed and followed him, loud music welcomed me as I stepped outside our room.

There was a group of people jumping around and feeling the music. As I neared, I scanned the crowd for Leo. "Hey" Olivia greeted as her girlfriend waved at me. "Have you seen my boyfriend?" I shouted over the loud music. They shook their heads with a no so I continued to look for him. Where is he?

Anger boiled inside of me when I saw him getting hot with another guy. His arms were around the guy's neck, the stranger's hand on his waist. I rushed towards the both of them and separated them. Leo smiled at me like I just didn't see him get clingy with the guy. "Fuck you!" I punched the stranger and crashed him to the sand.

Leo was pulling me back from the guy. I stood up and shrugged his arms off me. The crowd didn't seem to notice but the stranger's friends were already cracking their knuckles. I'm not afraid of them all even if they were a lot, I'd still take them out. Leo stood in front of us and apologized to the group. "He's drunk. I'm very sorry!" Leo shouted and stood in front of me.

"Come on" He pulled me out of the crowd. Once we were far enough to hear each other, I pulled my hand out of his grasp. "What the hell was that?" He asked. "You were flirting with him!" I shouted. "I'm your boyfriend in case you forgot, Leo!" I added.

"He was just my friend and I wasn't flirting with him!" Leo said in his defense. He walked back to the beach party but I stopped him. I pulled his arm with a tight grip and spun him around. "Why are you being such a bitch?" I yelled, catching Leo off guard. "You're calling me a bitch?" Leo said as he stepped up to me and pushed me. He was getting on my nerves.

"Get back inside our room" I hissed, I couldn't control my anger anymore. "Go. fuck. yourself." He spat out. And that was it, my last string of my patience. He's gonna regret this.

I yanked him to our room and locked the door. "Don't you ever talk back at me you bitch!" I pointed a finger to his face. And in a second, his palm went crashing to my face. He fucking slapped me! My head went empty as dark thoughts clouded my head. I punched him in the face and pulled him inside, pushing him against the door with my hand around his neck.

I kissed him with anger flooding my emotions.