Summer

3rd Person POV:

Once the Christmas holidays had finished, Hadrian, Draco and the rest of their group returned to Hogwarts. They were well rested and ready for lessons to start up again, waiting for the arrival of their OWLs. Their year went by smoothly, with very few hiccups along the way. The Weasels and know it all had left them along for the most part, with only a few nasty remarks along the way.

Lessons were spent learning the necessary topics and free time was spent either in the library studying or as a group socialising. Months were passing by quickly and before the group of teens knew it, their OWLs had arrived and they were being sat.

Draco's POV:

Our last Owl exam had just finished and we were all leaving the Great Hall, in order to pack our belongings up for tomorrow when we could leave. Hadrian walked up to me and as soon as he was in arms reach, I embraced him in a love filled hug. We waited for the rest of our friends to arrive, before heading off towards our favourite spot outside to discuss summer and what we wanted to do.

-------Time Skip---------

The morning after our exams finished, Hadrian and I were sat at the Slytherin table eating our breakfast, before we had to leave and make sure we had packed everything. Hadrian was happily talking about what he wanted to do over summer and I was happy listening to the excitement in his voice. Summer was gonna be full of so many great times and memories.

Breakfast finished, and Hadrian dragged me down to the common room before swinging our bedroom door open. Our luggage was sat at the base of our bed and was ready to be collected. We checked all the drawers and cupboards in the room and our bathroom, before having our luggage collected and taken to the train.

We left the room and met up with Pansy and Blaise before leaving the common room for the last time this year. We headed up out of the dungeons and towards the entrance of the school, avoiding the trio and the old goat face. Hadrian may hate them, but that doesn't mean he wanted to deal with them. Once outside, Hadrian asked if we could wait for the rest of our group to arrive, and we all agreed that it would be the best, instead of stressing about it on the train home.

After everyone had arrived, we headed towards the carriages and towards the Hogwarts express. Luna, Hadrian and Neville were busy discussing all the activities they wanted to d when they met up over summer, while Pansy, Blaise, the twins and I were talking about the last few months now that we were stress free. although the twins weren't doing any exams this year, they were still busy revising for their NEWTs next year.

The train was practically empty when we arrived, meaning we could sit anywhere we wanted. Heading towards the back of train, Pansy pulled us into a compartment were we sat down and continued our conversations, until the train's whistle was heard, indicating we were leaving Hogsmeade.

-------Time Skip----------

I was shaken awake by Pansy only to realise the train was pulling into the station. I tried to stand in order to get mine and Hadrian's belongings, but I was unable to stand up due to the weight of a sleeping raven clinging onto my chest. Hadrian was just waking up but he still refused to let me go. It was cute and I wish he could stay like that, but sadly we had to leave the train and meet up with our parents.

As the train was coming to a stop, Hadrian finally let go and I was able to grab the luggage me and Hadrian had brought in the compartment. The rest would be collected by one of our family's house elves, and taken home. I pulled Hadrian through the train, following behind other students wanting to see their families. After getting out of the train, the next task was locating our parents who were standing towards the back of the platform away from the large groups of people. Unlike at Christmas, Hadrian and I were followed by Pansy, Blaise, Neville and the twins, who were all coming home with us for the summer. Luna would be coming to the manor in the next few days, she just wanted to see her father before hand.

Embracing our parents, we were greeted with four sets of arms and greetings. Greetings were given before we were all apparated to Malfoy Manor. Landing in the entrance hall of the manor, everyone was directed towards their designated rooms where they could unpack and settle in for the next few weeks.

Hadrian entered our room and flopped face first on the queen sized bed that sat in the centre of the room. our luggage was sat in the corner and instead of unpacking, Hadrian decided to sit on the bed. I placed our coats on the side and went to start unpacking my things. After unpacking my belongings and putting everything away, Hadrian came over to help with his belongings after feeding his familiars, who were now curled up on the other side of the room in their beds.

Summer was gonna be fun and I could tell Hadrian was looking forward to it. He was excited for the things we had planed and the time he could spend with his friends and family. After unpacking we met up with the rest of the occupants within the house in the living room were we spoke for the rest of the day. 

-----------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

I want to thank everyone for reading my book and I hope everyone enjoys it. if their are any isses with what has been written, please feel free to comment.