Lies Are Always Uncovered

3rd Person

After arriving at the Leaky Cauldron, Harry had received a room, promising to pay Tom after visiting the bank in the morning. Harry, was now pacing in his room, beginning to panic. What was wrong with him? Why does he now have wings? Why was he never informed about this development by Dumbledore? He was so caught up in his thoughts, as he didn't realise that the sun had risen and the streets of Diagon  Alley were busy with busy shoppers and shop owners.

Once Harry had awoken from his trance, he got ready to head to Gringotts. To say he was nervous was an understatement. Harry wasn't this nervous the first time he came to Gringotts, so why was he now? Was it because Hagrid wasn't with him to help him? Or was it because this was not a visit to withdraw money from his account?

By the time Harry got to the bank, his stomach felt like it was doing backflips, while his hands were being used to distract his mind from trailing off. Harry entered the bank and walked straight up to the front desk, grasping the letter in his pocket once he arrived at the desk. without saying anything, Harry showed the goblin the letter, who just looked up. Before long, the goblin got up and gestured Harry to follow him, in which Harry did quietly. Harry was led to a large dark oak door that was engraved with detailed carvings of dragons. With a knock on the door, Harry was summoned inside the room by a deep gruff voice.

Cautiously, Harry stepped into the office room, hands fidgeting before him. Before Harry could say anything, a chair set behind the desk turned, revealing another goblin. This one however, looked at Harry with a calm face. The goblin motioned for Harry to take a seat, which he did without hesitation. Harry waited for the goblin to say something before asking why he was asked to Gringotts. He didn't have to wait long before the goblin introduced him self as Griphook. Harry recognised the name from his first visit, and suddenly felt more tense. Harr was sat in front of one of the head Goblins.

After introductions, Griphook turned to Harry and with a stern face said ' We have  a lot to discuss Mister Potter'   

-------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

I hope you enjoy this chapter, its not the best but I have been doing coursework all day and only just finished it. chapters will hopefully be coming out weekly unless something serious comes up. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.