Time Flies When You're With The Ones You Love

3rd Person POV:

It had been a few weeks since the start of term at Hogwarts, lesson had been going smoothly. Hadrian and Draco had spent all their free time either doing homework, hanging out with friends, or cuddled up together in one of their beds reading. The were always together. When walking between lessons, their hands were linked at their sides, they were always sat next to each other in lessons, and when it came to paired work, you would always see them working with each other.

All the teachers had come to know that you never split the boys up, as when Umbitch had attempted to, Draco had nearly attacked all that came near his mate. It was now common knowledge that Draco was a dominant veela/ demon mix, and that Hadrian was his submissive mate. No one wanted to mess with a protective dominant when it came to their mate.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hadrian's POV

These past few weeks had been stress free, excluding the times I had to endure the trio of backstabbers. I loved spending time with Draco, and our friends, including the trickster twins, and I enjoyed seeing my mum every day.  I missed my dad, but I got to flow him when I was in my mum's private rooms. Not only did I have a supporting family and mate, I also had trustworthy friends.

Draco and I were on our way back from the library, on a Friday evening, before we heard our names being called. Behind us were Neville and Luna, trying to catch up to us. Knowing Luna she knew who I was and had confided in Neville. I wasn't to bothered, Luna was a kind hearted girl who couldn't hurt those she called friends.

Neville was always the one who protected their friends, so I'm hoping he isn't against me with the old goat. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Luna engulfing me in a hug. ' we will always be with you Hadrian' Luna's voice whispered in my ear, confirming my suspicions. They knew and were with me. Dumb as a door had lost two vital allies for this war, on top of the ones he had already lost. 

'I'm glad Luna. It's nice to know I have some trustworthy friends in you and Neville' I said, giving a look at Neville to let him know I trusted him. At this look, he visible calmed down and Draco seemed less defensive. I was released from the hug, and instantly returned to Draco's arms.

We returned to walking towards our dorm rooms, carrying a conversation with the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. However, we had to say our goodbyes when we reached the moving stairs. We bid out goodbyes, and Draco and I headed down to the dungeons, towards our common room. Once in our own room, I headed in the bathroom for a shower before getting into my PJ's and bed. As I was drying off, Draco had gone to shower and had finally come out dried and dressed.  

'Draco come cuddle me, I want a hug' I said while rubbing my eyes from tiredness. 'Of course love, just give me a minute to put away our clothes' Draco told me while moving towards the washing basket with his and my clothes, that were left in the bathroom. He climbed into bed next to me, and I was immediately attacked with the calming scent of my mate.

We fell asleep half an hour later, wrapped up in each others arms, with my head nestled in Draco's chest, and his hand tangled in my hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

I would like to thank you all for the reads. It means a lot to me having people actually taking time out of their day to read this, and I'm happy that people are actually enjoying this book. All reads and votes encourage me to continue writing. Thank you...